• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The Suburb of Beaverton

coolwiththecool2

Replies.

None today!

nniW5.jpg

Welcome to Downtown Beaverton. I have just walked out of city hall (the big glass building). Today I will show you around Beaverton, which has a population of 77,601. Beaverton is a prime suburb of Ceaser, as people even from Ceaser commute to Beaverton for work. That and many other things is why a new highway is being built to connect all the suburbs with Ceaser.

jQ54i.jpg

This is the Highland Lakes neighborhood of Beaverton, which has an estimated average income of 52,000 dollars! You know what, I can't wait till this new camera named "SimCity" comes out so all my pictures won't have to be in the air. It has been 1 years since they made one, and who takes 10 years to make a camera? Anyway, this neighborhood is growing very rapidly, but only because the citizens forced new jobs to be made as riots were happening all over Beaverton.

pHHlL.jpg

This is the Newark Pines neighborhood, which has an estimated income of 49,000. I used to live here, but I moved since it was growing to fast to fit my appeal. I also remember going to that community pool almost every single summer day. I remember one day it was so crowded that people were only able to stay in for like 30 minutes.

SOb4w.jpg

This is one of the oldest parts of Beaverton, which this neighborhood is still classified as downtown. The average income here is about 74,000, which ins't surprising at all. I have a friend that lives here and he hates it because everyone is so darn snobby. One of her neighbors said "Oh, we are struggling because we only take 7 vacations a year instead of 11 now". How snobby is that! I can only afford 1 vacation a year!

Yk63s.jpg

Last but not least, the Mayo Neighborhood, which has an average income of 41,000. I currently live here, and I love it. Its racially diverse, there's poor and rich people, not just rich, the schools are good, and so many other things. I make 39,024 a year while my neighbor makes 46,332 a year. Maybe you should move here, well, if you can get out of that silly video game named "Earth".

That was my tour of the suburb of Beaverton. I will do many more, such as Lance, and Valencia, and New Lavine. So be sure to watch this CJ and give my tour 5 stars!

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

wow what i really like is that the buildings in downtown represent the kind of midrises you would find in a city of that size reminds of where i use to live

Share this comment

@Kruness: I believe that is _marsh_'s [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/26804-maxis-tree-replacement-mod/"]Maxis Tree Replacement Mod[/url]. ;)

Nice suburbs! I like the first pic. :)

Share this comment