• Announcements

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 52 | Preparation and Breaking News

Sign in to follow this  
Forthwall

8.0.2.png

@Simul8ter8 - Thanks, I hope you do!

@davemap - Thanks

@MilitantRadical - Thanks!

@hahei - Thanks

@10000000000000 - I did! We watched the avengers :P, and thanks

@people of NYC - Thanks

@TekindusT - Thanks!

@Evillions - Ikr, must good luck? Just gotta get my grades up as well :P, thanks, and I will send it to ya!

@Pennyguy101 - I hope they do! And thanks!

@Fox - Thanks, hope you have a wonderful games!

International%20Coverage.png

19.0.png

19.1.png

Top%20Stories.png

Day 1 of Jumaanian Civil War Peace Talks Concluded, Special Coverage Later Today

The day started with the transportation of the dignitaries and chiefs from their hotel to the Convention Center. The politicians and the Emperor arrived at the Das’gotn Convention Center on time. Security was tight, as riot police and security forces provided coverage for the Imperial leaders in response Prime Minister Christoph Kohl addressed the fellow leaders and the small crowd of media personnel.

19.2.png

"In the first session, PM Kohl and Bgoni Chief Dassavoni agreed to at least one week of cease fire. It was quite clear that the death toll in his [Chief Dassavoni's] camp had definitely played a part in the decision to call a cease fire. The Tribes have agreed to hand over weapons to Imperial forces, and subject their paramilitary wings to labor camp imprisonment, and in many cases, prison. In regards to Colonial-Tribal affairs, myself and the Bgoni Chief agreed to partition off and offer semi-autonomy to tribal lands, which will be more clearly defined in a 3-party effort later in the talks. Although this may seem generous to the men who have taken so much from the Jumaanian people, this type of resolution is pivitol in the Imperial-Colonial-Tribal relationship."

-- Excerpts from Imperial Chronicle

Simlympics park prepares for opening ceremony

19.3.png

"A view of the whole park"

19.4.png

"The main stadium lights up"

Sign in to follow this  

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

Hokkodo is participating in simlympics! You will all lose in Badminton and everything with bikes!!!! *maniacal laughing*

Beautiful Park btw!

Edit: Also do I get to come to the opening cerimonies?

Share this comment

My athletes are walking into a ticking bomb!? Please tell me the safety of the simathletes from other countries is going to be guaranteed!

Beautiful pictures, by the way. I'm happy to see such a beautiful place hosting!

Share this comment

[b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size=2]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/journals/2774/entry-16762-week-22-52812-6312/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [i][color=#0000FF]EXCELLENT[/color][/i][/size][/b]

Share this comment