• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Dawu CitypiX 1

Sign in to follow this  
Skimbo

Replies

@ TD; vivapanda; elavery; Gugu3; K50; 111222333444; evanm1487; 1000000000000000; Benedict; cyberboy94; Macko123456; City_master, simmytu; shanemelbourne; Paulobergonci; TekindusT; Kevin; testuser 1234; Kevenbro; Mastof; Hornet Chu; skyscraper; FlyHigh; Franciskoxx; IAM AJAK:

Thank you all for your grand and motivating comments, guys!

@ggamus: Thank you! But I would know some more people who would earn that ranking! *thinks about TD, for example*

@ottoh11: I found it at Moonlight's blog, along with many other really great things!

@nierob: Just browse through Hide&seek, Moonlight's blog, Bripizza.net; somy's site and SimcityChina. Should be enough for the beginning! Later on check smaller sites too.

@harrist: You make it look like this by downloading CC of one theme for years, lotting the asian buildings and blocking the maxis buildings.

@Wubbat: Maybe at U100.

@Drago in U86: On a rooftop in central left pic 7

U87 Just a mosaique of Dawu

Heya and welcome to the eightyseventh update of my CJ Dragon Islands....

U87 is more like a gap-filler and shows off a small part of Dawu's coastline. The bridges leading to the left are leaving the country to the north, the railline running paralelle to the shore is the northern coastal line (Fenghuang rail); The DINnorthern train that can be seen in the pic is a rush hour booster on it's way towards Longhu via Dawu eastern station and coastal line.

From top to bottom:

Dawu eastern industrial district; Worker's settlement; Dawu central park; Dawu ferry district; Dawu Castle.

ebed53a12dee267d71ae5a71e5c10f79.jpg

2c11ea1166c715b9e2e1ff2a2cc64c95.jpg

516aa30017719d9b510502a9b42d63ac.jpg

6329b63ae466a73d24ad3c6c4ea999cf.jpg

9abc1f2483178736016aa494f9be89ee.jpg

f1c487fce81479c9fb4dc13d847e6d10.jpg

33198f69ef1b3787a526ccf35b8948d9.jpg

I hope you've liked this update, greetings, DragonSkimbo.

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. You know, I usually check every update, but I've been busier than usual and figured you wouldn't miss a comment back there. Anyways, yeah, that is really just, detailed and realistic. Beautiful, 5/5!

Share this comment

I'm sorry about my last comment. You aren't an SC4 deity. You an SC4 SUPER-DEITY!!!

Perfect entry, there's absolutely nothing you can improve. You can only make it look less excellent. But please don't do that. :D

Share this comment

Stunning! I think the dragon is flying on the lower right hand side of the picture just above that beautiful Asian shrine/temple.

Share this comment

The contrast between the old regular rail bridge and the new modern HSR bridge looks great. This update is the purest [b]Skimbo[/b] style!

Share this comment

Very nice update as always!!!Your cities look always so dense and full of life!!nice intersection of rail lines,too!!!Is the rail entering the tunnel meeting the STR that turns left just after the bridge??very nice anyways

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections