• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

Hirohashi

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Asumi Downtown

Sign in to follow this  
Feo1337

And here I am, back again: as you can see i'm veeeeeery slow with this CJ!

Today we'll visit one of the main CBD of the city: Asumi Downtown.

Replies:

@Hellken:

@JGellock, atsummerlin53: yeah, you have a point, since those entries were actually the first i've built month ago the quality isn't the best. i'll

@ee99, Retep Molinari, TowerDude, 10000000000000, Benedict: Thanks!

headerasumidownt.jpg

While following Tomatsu Line from Makino District we arrive at Asumi Downtown Station where Tomatsu Line, Saito Line and the circular Belt Line interchange.

panoj.jpg

On the left Kazeoka Hill with its temples and shrines, on the upper left corner Makino District and on the upper right corner East Asumi, on the lower right corner Inoue District and Hirohashi Tower.

In the center of the picture the highrises full of offices of the downtown. (click for full resoluton)

downtownx.jpg

Urban canyons and glass skyscrapers: Asumi Downtown it's the typical landscape that tourist magazines use to describe the modern "Hong Kong of the North"

stazionezoomed.jpg

Asumi Downtown station is one of the busiest station in the country, from here you can interchange with Tomatsu Line (color Orange, tracks number 1 and 2), Belt Line (color Green, tracks 3 and 4) and Saito Line (color blue, tracks 5 and 6).

The current design of the station and the plaza were part of a renewal plan in 1999.

rotonda.jpg

Although Hirohashi is a city with few cars roads in the downtown can be very busy: that's why may elevated or undeground crossing points are present.

welcometothejungle2.jpg

Among the companies that have their headqarters in Asumi Downtown there are philipino Talavera Insurance and hHirohashite Asian Mobile Voice (AMV). You can see their office in this picture

welcometothejungle.jpg

Towers with many differents shapes mirror themself in the cold waters of the river

stationunzoomed.jpg

Just behind the station starts Kazeoka Hill. since laws forbid to built highrises on elevated terrains the foot of the hill are full of small residential houses.

Built in the very center of the state those house, although small, are very epensive and the residents are mostly CEOs of the nearby companies.

panoramar.jpg

In this pic you can see the western outskirts of the district and parts of our next entry: Horie District.

mosaicq.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

Really nice :} I like the combination of wooden houses and modern skyscrapers - typical Japanese feel to it x)

Share this comment

Ah, you're back! I love this update, and of course your consistent presentation. Still in love with your banner, one of the best I've seen.

Share this comment

It's nice, very nice ! I'm an asian city builder too and I'm so happy to discover yours ! =D

Share this comment