SanFranciscoMaxis

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

SFMaxis-History

Sign in to follow this  
ggianfra

It was 1989 when I did turn on my Commodore 64 a 5¼ floppy disk tagged "SIMCITY".

0001tgb.jpg

In 1994, abandoned, like many, COMMODORE products to switch to the PC, and my first purchase was SC200 for Windows 3.x

0002cy.jpg

When it was released in 1999 SC3000 I knew that SC was no longer a game for me, but a hobby.

0003zk.jpg

And in fact the confirmation came in 2003 with SC4

0004fz.jpg

And so I started working on SanFanciscoMaxis map.

My style in SC4 provides the complete functionality of the city (transport, education,

health, safety, etc..). Moreover, the positive economics for all cities.

In the region SanFranciscoMaxis nothing is static.

I have always introduced the new changes, in many cases redesigning the entire city.

I never felt the desire to start a new region. All cities in SanFrancisco are

organized and managed to always have in positive economic activity, this is an arduous task.....but very funny!

The longevity of SimCity 4, for those who love build and operate, is infinite.

This is thanks to the genius of those who developed the game

and to the many "Creator" that make available to others their creativity.

Some data:

Region: SanFrancisco ( p.: 1.400.000)

Main City: LaGrange ( p.: 380.000)

This is the "original" MAP from Maxis

0101lb.jpg

....and this is the actual working state

0102am.jpg

....transport view

0103a.jpg

.....the region's cities

0104a.jpg

Many thanks for comment : fighterfungus, terring, packersfan

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

[i]Very nice mate, I like the fact your playing it pro and not covering every square inch of concrete soup 'n' spagggethi... Unlike London that I am working on, if your lucky you may get a tree. :D can we see any close ups?[/i]

Share this comment

Nice, really been working on it since 2003...amazing...wish I could have done something like that...but displeasure and hard drive crashes seem to have limited each of my regions to two years or so.

Share this comment

[quote name='packersfan' timestamp='1333078801']
Nice, really been working on it since 2003...amazing...wish I could have done something like that...but displeasure and hard drive crashes seem to have limited each of my regions to two years or so.
[/quote]

There are many ways to play with SC4. I like to manage a region with many cities with different economies and also I find very interesting to make a city on most block. To avoid crashes is very important to pay close attention to the input of the plugin.
Thanks for the comment.

Share this comment