• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Terrafroming | Have a look at the yet untouched areas of Heimen

Sign in to follow this  
vivapanda

New banners :D

vlaggimpkleinz.jpg

Very nice. I like the 'random zoning' technique to make the rural towns...

@Harrythecat:Thanks a lot! I kinda developed it after making a lot of rural villages.

I would recommend some taller trees and other flora to make a natural retainment wall instead of the gray stone texture, but feel free to do what you like. Keep up the good work , you have lots of potential.

@ 10000000000000: I don’t have Rush Hour, so almost any custom content doesn’t work L Thanks for noticing and giving the compliment!

Great job on the road trip -- the signage looks very nice...

@Schulmanator: Thanks, I will make some more roadtrips soon!

Great update my friend

@Adooxx: Thanks a lot, I hope you like this update too!

That's very nice; The signage almost looks like real Dutch signage!

@Nathanthemayor: Thank you, they’re obviously greatly inspired by them ;)

The road signs really add a lot to the journal. Lots of farms!

@Rewright:Thanks! I have been working on a lot of country side lately, so you can expect more farms to come!

banner26g.jpg

Lately I have been doing a lot of terraforming around the region, which I have expanded multiple times too. When you start trying different things there you can do so many things with the terrafrom options!

The main focus was on this area. It contains a lot of islands which are not named yet (those numberd ones) , perhaps you can come up with some names?

60175459.jpg

76077801.jpg

42834444.jpg

50285048.jpg

72031707bjkd.jpg

87633186.jpg

Windermeer (Lake Winder) named after sim_links’ great CJ Windermere & Taschereau

15904261.jpg

79041258.jpg

43377888.jpg

77722742.jpg

48114782.jpg

I hope you enjoyed it. Don’t forget to hand in some names for the islands, leave some behind for others.

Sign in to follow this  

2 Comments

Recommended Comments

[color="#FF00FF"]Stunning update!

Love the wetlands.

Some great looking islands and terrains, but they would look even better if you got rid of those maxis trees and used some custom ones.[/color]

:blush:

Share this comment

Those look really cool, especially with the terrain mod.

Here is one of my suggestions: [rippingoffavatarthelastairbender] Ember Island [/rippingoffavatarthelastairbender]

Share this comment