My Cities II

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Honk Kong (island)

Paris

Now it's time for the big boys!!I think it was enogh for the litle cities?Honk Kong was a small port city only 200 years ago,and now it's one of the mageor hubs for comers.The city is around 1.8 million.It has one of the most fameous sky line in the world.

HongKongIsland-23mai1641327024584.png

victoria Harber

HongKongIsland-23mai1641327024441.png

HongKongIsland-23mai1641327024234.png

Downtown as seen from the mountain

HongKongIsland-23mai1641327024799.png

Aerial View of the city with the new airport island

HongKongIsland-23mai1641327024481.png

And some buildings on the main land

HongKongIsland-23mai1641327024775.png

If you are interestid you can see pictures of Hk 2 years ago here

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

You should leave a couple of days between every update, else you don;t get thet atention you deserve because what you've got here is really good! I love the cities of Monaco, Firenze and Lyon! :thumb:

Share this comment

This looks great! It is really realistic :) Here are a few things you should try out to make it even better.

-Try the Yellow pause border remover mod.[url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/18680-smp-yellow-pause-thingy-remover/"]Which can be found here.[/url]
-You can take pics by minimizing the meny completely and clicking ctrl+shift+s
-Use Ctrl+x ----"tastyzots" , it gets rid of those "too far from work" blips.
-Make sure the "U-Drive it-UDI" buttons don't show up. You can turn them off in the UDI menu (Under boats if I am correct)

Your pics may also look nicer with some photoediting. You can use whatever photoediting program you like.

Oh, and get a water mod. Maxis water is :noway:

I'm sure if you follow the above steps your journal will soon be highly notable on the CJ section. Best of Luck. :)

P.S, I think escilnavia meant that they looked too realistic to be a game :P

Share this comment

thank you guys!!I'm very happy that you like my cities!!! :D
@10000000000000 tnx,for the information i took pictures of my next city like this it's definitely better i know that thEy cud use some effects but i just don't have that much time to edit them usually i only have time on the weak-ends so thats why i posed two or three in two days :S

Share this comment

Like what vivapanda said about spacing out your updates. It allows you to have more time to refine your cities.

TBH, this looks rushed because this looks like an awkward mix of American, European, and Asian. If you cut down on the repetition and used more HK-themed content, this could have been better.

Share this comment

Evillions: This City is more than 5 years old,it is one of my first city's,unlike other city's I have created beck then this is one of the few remaining. When this city was started i didn't know about the stex about different building types or that a couple of years later i'd post them on the net etc... Have some imagination not every thing has to be a perfect replica. OW and btw it's daintily not for the repetition ,because all of this cities have been made months even years ago.

Share this comment