Somewhere up far north....
...let's go back to civilization..
Jårvelinna is a city and municipality of 41,742 inhabitants (31 January 2011) in the region of Northern Sjnömark in Sjoland. It is the most populous city in Northern Sjolands and the twenty-fifth most populous city in the country.
Jårvelinna was founded on April 8, 1605, by King Charles IX of Sweden opposite to the fort built on the island of Ritisjala. This took place after favourable peace settlements with the Russians, which removed the threat of attack via the main east-west waterway, the river Jarva. The surrounding areas were populated much earlier. Jårvelinna is situated by the Gulf of Bothnia, at the mouth of river Sjnöjoki, which is an ancient trading site.