• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Saint Andrew of the Eternal Winter

Sign in to follow this  
spursrule14

aciwbanner.png

REPLIES

yarahi, Fox

thanks for suggesting those..i have them but it still wasn't giving me the look i was wanting

acirtinwinterflag.png

A CITY IN WINTER

SAINT ANDREW OF THE ETERNAL WINTER

Old and weathered, yet still housing a message of hope delivered every Sunday for over a century, Saint Andrew of the Eternal Winter Belfry and Church is one of the most visited sites in the entire city. The church, belonging to the Episcopalian denomination, was built in 1888. Citizens, congregants, and tourists alike enjoy gathering around the church and in the surrounding park. The bells in the tower still ring every day at noon and midnight.

WARNING: LARGE IMAGE, MAY TAKE A BIT TO DOWNLOAD

please view full-size!

(view of St. Andrew's & Prince Rupert's Gate; looking west)

ACiWstandrew1.jpg

MORE TO COME...

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

This is one of these times I think that a proper Zoom 6 (and not that "thing") could have been awesome in this game...

Excellent, excellent, excellent photoedition!

Share this comment

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size="2"]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/journals/2774/entry-15490-week-6-2612-21212/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORIES [i][color="#0000FF"]HISTORIC, LANDMARK[/color][/i] [/b][/size][/font]

Share this comment