9. Lake Benihana - North
@ten trillion, spursrule14: Thanks, its amazing what you can accomplish just with selectively staggering in diagonal streets on a grid, and yes that is ploppable tahoe water.
@MamaLuigi945, k50dude: Thank you and yes its from the restaurant. I'm not very good at coming up with names myself. And the MMP flora doesn't take too long; i did that shoreline pretty quick and sloppy. Recently I also figured out how to reconfigure the tree controllers so I can use God Mode to fill in my forests, and that saves several hours on each large tile.
@NMUSpidey: No I don't but it's always nice to hear. Since there is going to be a metropolis in the middle of this region one of the things i want to do is place in these palaces/compounds for rich people in out of the way locations, much like the industrialists do.
@Benedict: Thanks. I believe that station is availible over at SimCityKurier. Its a functional station but with an offset overhanging prop to cover than NAM WR rail curve.
Area: Mt. Fuji
Tile: Lake Benihana
Welcome back everyone! Today we skip the central downtown area of lake Benihana and jump to the neighborhoods on the north half of the tile.
1. A small beach on the north side. The northlake boatlaunch is just on the other side of the border to the right.
2. Traveling down the Fuji highway, we enter the north end of town.
3. The highway takes a jog inland, but the town continues on along the shores of the lake.
4. It crosses a small creek, one of many than fall down off the mountain.
5. The creeks spills into the lake near the local dojo.
6. The creek as it travels along the fuji highway.
7. Fuji highway enters the town.
8. It crosses the main avenue in town, which starts at the foot of the Mt. Fuji trail.
9. Heading back east to the waterfront, we see one of the smaller mansions of a commercial empire family.
10. Moorage along the waterfront.
11. Another mansion, one of the largest.
12. It has an unobstructed view over the lake.
13. Just below the castle at the end of the main avenue.
That's all for today. Another big THANK YOU! to all you viewers who kept this CJ up in the Ben's Top Ten. If you feel like it then don't forget to comment, +1, and rate. We'll see you next time when we take a look at the downtown area of Lake Benihana, including the boardwalk.