Slovakia

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Special: Nature of Slovakia II

So, after the new set of Tatran updates, let's have another special on overall Slovak Nature. In this update, we will look on natural areas from the far north of Orave, to the far south, near river Little Danube. All pictures there were made using Sc4, although some may don't look so. And if you will look carefully, you will see one "Easter Egg" there. But first, the Replies.

Simbourgeois: Thank you very much!

Jetty Jockey: Thanks! I think you will also like this one.

10000000000000: Also, cacks thought that 4.th pic there is not sc4 :D .

Fox: Again, thanks!

Whysomadyo: Thank you for commenting!

Skimbo: Thanks!

Adrianor: Also thanks! I think you will also like these non-winter ones.

Spursrule14: Thank you!

So, at first let's begin close to the High Tatras, in the area of western Low Tatras. There are still located many forests, but many of them will be not there after few decades.

loggingl.png

Between the Low and High tatras is located one of the largest Slovak lakes, but this is artificial, created by the water dam. It is called Liptovska Mara and is popular bathing and sunbathing area, one of the most popular on the north.

bay.png

More to the south, southern than Low Tatras is located Central Slovakia, with many wheat fields and forests.

autumnforest.png

And now, only for one image, let's look again on the Southern Slovakia. There is also located branching river of Danube, Little Danube, what is creating huge island Zitny Ostrov. The river flows across many floodplain lowland forests.

littledanube.png

And at the end of this update, I present you picture of the one of many pastures on the Orave, the northest area of Slovakia, hilly, and with colder climate.

slovakiatx.png

If you liked and enjoyed this update, don't be afraid of commenting or +1 :ducky: . There will be posting awards at the end.

11 Comments

Recommended Comments

[color="#FF00FF"]Another great update. The fine detail you work on is very inspiring and shows off your creative side.

The second picture of the sun bathers is very cute.

I think I see the Milka cow in the last pictures too... lol.
[/color]
:blush:

Share this comment