• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

BTT (CJ section): 1 September 2011

Sign in to follow this  
Benedict

repliesq.jpg

Hi, 1000000000000. Thanks for stopping by.

Hi, ggamgus. I do have a 'soft spot' for the CJ sections of the ST community. I love people's creativity and talent, and wanted to showcase it in some way. I'm very happy to be nominated for and receive awards, but they are certainly not my motivation for keeping this going. It takes about 3-4 hours a week for compiling data, creating images, and making updates.

Hi, TekindusT. The only thing missing from last week was Royal Gansbaai Kingdoms. Thanks also for your kind words about awards.

Hi, Greekman. You'll be happy this week :)

Hi, heitomat. Great to see you here - I'm always excited to see you post, thinking that maybe it means some activity over in Victoria County ;)

Hi, escilnavia. You're there - but another Sultanate entered even higher.

Hi, Paulobergonci. Just like with fashion and pop music - some weeks you're in, some weeks you're out. Updates and replies are the key.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ben's Top Ten

There's a new number one - congratulations to Auburn, which is back in the top spot. New Chandler is a hot re-entry at number 2 on the heels of a spiffy Simlympic bid-related update. It's also the week of the middle east - The Sultanate of Kalu Sabah is new at 6 and The Sultanate of Sotoa is back at 9.

Happy CJing, and I'll be back next week.

new20110901.jpg

Ben's + 10

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

I'm pretty sure I'll hear the diabolic laugh of Thomas from here when he'll read that he's in +10 :thumb:

Great list as usual Ben! :drool:

Share this comment

wow! what an honor :blush:

Congrats to everyone who made it on here, I am sure many were close- we have a lot of CJ talent here ;)

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections