• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Run! Indians are here...!

Sign in to follow this  
cmdp123789

Hello... welcome back.

If you read the last update well... IT's time for another one!

Well, after some time the city started to have some troubles with the food. Food was the main problem in the city because of two reasons:

1) no people work the land, which means no vegetables at all

2) there were no cows... no sheeps... no nothing

Based on those two points we can all assume that Buen Ayre had its days counted. According to some books, people started to die, so the people left started to eat whatever they had around, which included dogs... horses... belts... shoes... anything they could find... until they finally made it to people. Oh yes, they started to feed on the deads.

One day, indians came to help out a little a offered them food. By the second day, indians were tired of feeding them because of the fact that no one at buen ayre seemed to worked to earn it or pay for it... so they retreated.

Mendoza, sent two scouts to look for the indians and forced them to work for him, but the indians killed the two messengers and attacked the settlement of Buen Ayre.

Centro4-1.jpg

Indians had the advantage since Buen Ayre had no defenses against them except of the fear indians had with the guns (the only thing that kept them out of the settlement).

After 15 days, the indians retreated, some said because they started to starved... it is not certain what happened, but what it is certain is that the city became nothing but ruins

Centro5-1.jpg

By 1541, the people had to leave Buen Ayre. The city was abandoned and the people of Buen Ayre became part of an expedition to the north.

Centro6-1.jpg

Stay tune, dont miss the resurrection of the city!!

Sign in to follow this  

13 Comments

Recommended Comments

i think it is slightly rude to refer to the indigenous people of South America as "indians" unless you still think Columbus "discovered" America. Which he did [i]not[/i] do. He wasn't even the first European to travel there.

Share this comment

Oh yes... I know he wasnt, but Im just using the terms that books use in spanish... Im really sorry if I offended anybody, Its just that books had the words "indigenas" and "indios" written, now, if you would like to contribute here, can you please point me what term should I use?

Thanks for stopping by, and thanks for the tip. I will try not to use it anymore.

Share this comment

I don't know how was the conquest of Argentina, but the conquest of México was not with sttlers at the beggining but with an army lead by Hernan Cortes and with some francican monks.

Share this comment

yes its true... and I downloaded one... but for some reason it wouldnt show up in game until today... so... should I edit the pics? or just leave the church for the second foundation and just go from that on? yeah.. Mexico was hard for its people... wait to see what happen the second time spanish tried it here... you are going to see that there is not much of difference between Mexico and Argentina...

Thanks for stoppong by...

Anyway... Probably an update tonight

Share this comment

[quote name='cmdp123789' timestamp='1307885590']
yes its true... and I downloaded one... but for some reason it wouldnt show up in game until today... so... should I edit the pics? or just leave the church for the second foundation and just go from that on? yeah.. Mexico was hard for its people... wait to see what happen the second time spanish tried it here... you are going to see that there is not much of difference between Mexico and Argentina...Thanks for stoppong by...Anyway... Probably an update tonight
[/quote]

Por mi está bien que la hagas después, total al principio las hacían con techos de paja ya luego las hacían con bóbedas de cañon.

Share this comment

Jorge_carrillo: Ok, las hago para la segunda y estamos... total la primera fundacion no fue la gran cosa, ademas, si te lo pones a pensar ahora que hago la segunda va a estar mejor y tengo mas cosas para hacerla mejor... gracias por comentar loco!

Schulmanator: WOW... well if you love it, then I love it... Thanks for stopping by... I ADMIRE WHAT YOU DO WITH THIS GAME! I've seen everything you've done since the beginning... it's an honor to have you checking this humble cj!

Share this comment

Capo, está muy buena la idea! Veamos como evoluciona B.A., también mi ciudad..

Van puntos!

Saludos!!!

Share this comment

Gracias, menos mal que no soy el unico! y mira la estoy peleando jajaja me cuesta un monton conseguir cosas que sean parecidas a lo que necesito... por ejemplo... los departamentos que encontras en libertador no existen en simcity... y no se como voy a hacer para hacer Santa Fe... viste que ahora es doble mano... pero bueno... gracias por comentar, vos la votaste? gracias master... quedate que se viene la segunda parte... ARRANCA MEJOR!

Share this comment

Sí, yo voté, me parece muy bueno el laburo. Es difícil conseguir edificios parecidos a los de BA. Fijate en capital simcity que hay algunos que sin ser de BA pueden servirte.

Un saludo

Share this comment