• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

BTT: 26 May 2011

Sign in to follow this  
Benedict

repliesq.jpg

Hi, 9988. Congratulations - your new CJ made it into the top ten in its first week.

Hi, Simfreak1998. Your CJ has been doing well lately.

Hi, terring. Well, you should be happy this week as all three of the CJs you mentioned climbed this week. And thanks for providing that link for escilnavia.

Hi, escilnavia. terring provided the link for you - this CJ was also linked to from the front page slideshow last week.

Hi, Skimbo. :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ben's Top Ten

Dragon Islands Cities knocks Royal Gansbaai Kingdoms off the number one spot in a big jump from the +10. The other re-entry is Alien Worlds at eight. The Island of Okumara and Valles Marineris are new entries at seven and nine, and Slovakia is new at number ten in its first week!

Happy CJing, and I'll be back next week.

new20110526.jpg

Ben's + 10

Soviet Rust by penguin1634

Republic of Baldur by LastTrueChamp

Republic of Onubis by Evillions

Red River by beebs

Journey through Paengia by paeng

Valiosa by hijodecordoba

My CXL Sketchbook by DCMetro34

Auburn by GreekMan

Auckland & Greater Region by Craig-Abcvs

Inaka Desert by KHRYSTOF

Sign in to follow this  

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

i've been left out of the loop of this top 10 thing (it's my own fault though lol)...i went back and looked at all the entries and this is the 3rd time Alien Worlds has been in the top 10 and even Arrowhead was in the top 10 four times and I didn't even know it haha!...woohooo :party: congrats to everybody else in the top 10 and +10 too!

p.s. we should all help each other to combat rating abuse if it's happening to your CJ..we can help by giving fair ratings for each entry we view...this rating abuse stuff has been happening to Alien Worlds and even Arrowhead fell victim to it way back in the day when it was first able to be rated back on the old Simtropolis. Of course we all know that the people who do this rating abuse stuff are just jealous of talented CJs..but justice must be served!!!!!!!!!!!!! :read:

Share this comment

if this rating scale the same at the one in the old section? Is it overal comments and post from the past week?

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections