Episode 42:

Youngest Home Owner

Raechal, Follomer

Right on the North Follomer coast.

2-18.jpg

Personal Diary of: TessGirl_312

"Hey Diary, new entry."

3-18.jpg

"I just arrived in town a couple minutes ago. It's definitely much different than the capital. That itself is a plus. My dad took it pretty hard when I told him what i wanted, but otherwise went along with my idea. Mom was more so supportive, though hesitant. But in the end, they both agreed this would be good for me, to get out of the city and start a new, normal life. At least maybe I'll be living in a neighborhood where almost no one will recognize me as 'the Chancellor's daughter'. But we'll have to wait and see.

Raechal is a very nice suburb city. Nothing's taller than five stories and there's trees and housing everywhere. Hell, maybe I'll even attend the local High School. But one adventure at a time, shall we? I looked through the house and I can safely say I'll be comfortable. Not to mention the backyard, is an entire park!"

4-17.jpg

"A field with huge trees, neatly placed logs and boulders.

When I told dad I'd be living by myself, he insisted on buying me, and I quote, 'one of the best houses, in the best neighborhood in the whole city'. Well I've just seen the house and I don't even want to ask dad how much it cost, but it's very satisfying. I'd place it within the upper middle class to low high class incomes. And to think, he paid the whole damn thing off in one payment. I insisted though that I pay at least the utilities myself, which means it's job hunting time."

5-16.jpg

"I'm already set up with a job interview at the local 'Tina's' here. It's tomorrow. It's actually right outside my neighborhood, which is also neighboring a McDonalds. I'm going to have to watch my weight from now on."

|| End of Entry ||

Personal Diary of:TessGirl_312

"Hey diary, another new entry.

I've gotten most of my things unpacked from the moving truck, and I've already gotten several odd looks from the neighbors. A bunch of "where's her parents?" looks i bet. I wonder if some of them will come up to greet me. I also noticed something a bit odd. When I looked up this town, it didn't show any nearby airports, and yet I keep seeing this plane fly overhead. Weird."

6-16.jpg

"Anyway, after I get settled, I'm just going to be lazy for the rest of the day. Since tomorrow's going to be busy. I'm also going to look up a family living here in Raechal. I owe it to them to visit, ever since the day she died..."

|| End of Entry ||

Above the city...

7-11.jpg

pilot.jpgPhoenix Pilot: Affirmative, she's safely in the house. Continuing overwatch, Sky-Eye out.

Meanwhile, back at the Capital.

8-8.jpg

The events of the power outtage have mostly died down and some power has been returned to parts of the city, although a large chunk of the grid is still in horrible disarray. After several hours, the city's emergency departments have finally gotten somewhat of a hold on the situation, and a sort of 'curfew' had been put into effect until the rest of the problems had been resolved.

After Chancellor Tristan reunited with his daughter, and then only to let her go off on her own again, he returned to his official duties as the Chancellor, expecting to get some work done in his country.

9-6.jpg

While the replacement for the destroyed Chancellor's tower is being finished, Tristan's temporary office across the street in the government building is being used.

*knock knock knock*

tristan2.jpgChancellor Tristan: Yes, come in.

Kristina.jpgKristina: Hey honey.

Tristan smiled and leaned back in his chair.

tristan2.jpgChancellor Tristan: What brings you here dear?

Kristina walked over and sat on the edge of his desk, holding up a folder.

Kristina.jpgKristina: A few things that wanted to be brought to your attention.

tristan2.jpgChancellor Tristan: Right then. Another round of yes/no questions?

Kristina shrugged and started reading off the file inside.

Kristina.jpgKristina: First off. The High Council wants to insist, yet again, for you to get your daughter into politics.

tristan2.jpgChancellor Tristan: No.

Kristina.jpgKristina: The New York Times wants to hold a professional interview of you for their-

tristan2.jpgChancellor Tristan: Hell no.

Kristina.jpgKristina: The European Union want's to know if you would provide a few assets toward their War in Libya.

He turned to her and raised an eyebrow.

tristan2.jpgChancellor Tristan: Do I even need to quote our Isolationist bill?

Kristina.jpgKristina: Well then, that covers it. I'll just write a big fat "N-O" on the cover and return it.

She giggled and set the folder on the desk, and faced Tristan.

Kristina.jpgKristina: I have a personal worry though Trist. Are you sure Tessa will be alright all by herself up north?

tristan2.jpgChancellor Tristan: Let's try not to worry. I'm making sure she's looked after. Even if she doesn't know about it.

Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

[quote name='escilnavia' timestamp='1305068545']
It's really back yay, This is the best story C.J ever
[/quote]
Thanks! I'm glad you think that highly of my CJ. Glad to have you reading it. :D

[quote name='DCMetro34' timestamp='1305068545']
Wow, I'm hooked! Can't wait for more. :D
[/quote]
I'm glad to hear that! It's good to get back into my simcity life.

Share this comment