• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Developement of New Hong Kong and New Yokohama

Sign in to follow this  
TheCityCentral

DEVELOPEMENT OF NEW HONG KONG AND NEW YOKOHAMA

REPLIES AND INFO:

janslaven: Thank you for the Ideas! I will definatly have a close up pic of each island soon...

figgy: :rofl:

usfighter15: Thanks for the ideas!

Just to let everyone know, I downloaded PEG's RES Replacement Mod, I know it looks odd, but I'm using it for my other Regions :yes:

Well now, the next group to populate the Islands were the Japanese and Chinese. Here's a shot of their Islands:

tawakatamar310213049872.png

The Japanese have the Island on the left, the chinese on the right.

The Japanese go to work right-a-way building A building for the richer citizens, and a medical clinic.

tawakataapr170213049873.png

The Japanese find another small pond near their setlement, and amazingly find a dead tree! This must mean that this area was once somewere above water,before the great earthquakes. The citizens decide to plant some crops their. In the next picture you can see that the have flatened some land. They just have to remove some rocks and start planting! :ooh:

tawakatamay220213049874.png

And in this next image, They have planted some corn and wheat.

tawakatajun230213049875.png

Meanwhile, On the chinese side, here is a helicopters view of the settlement: 8)

tawakataapr130213049872.png

One other thing that the Chinese do, is build some industrial buildings. they think it will give them an economic advantage in this new world. Do you think it can? :???: Leave a comment in the comment section below: :thumb:

tawakataaug280213049875.png

Well that's all for this update! I hope you enjoyed it, And if you have any ideas, questions, or comments, please post them! :read:

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

It could, but it all depends if the Americans/British put their foot in the door for industrial buildup, too.

Share this comment

So... you made this like the 2012 movie.

Oh well.

Definally the Chinese will get at some point some economic advantage, but all depends on how they manage to do it, and also on their workforce.

Share this comment