Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tjperry88

Bridgeport of Wayne County

How do you rate Bridgeport?  

1. 1. How do you rate Bridgeport?

• Perfect
    • Good
    • Horrible

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  •     The City of Bridgeport has been granted special permission to release information to the public about there area of Wayne County. To find out more about Wayne County Security look for the Wayne County City Journal.

The City of Bridgeport is a wonderful place to stop in and view. A bunch of the photos below pretty much say and give away what life is like in Bridgeport. Bridgeport is one of the larger cities in Wayne County and offers a bunch of business and residential lifesyles. Take a look... it also is more peaks of Wayne County...

*Please not any Elevated Rails you see are part of Wayne County Elevated Rail System (WCERS) and is under high security so photos at this time are limited. Thanks, Bridgeport Police Department Downtown Station

post-122819-12985059339711_thumb.jpg

post-122819-12985059341847_thumb.jpg

• Original Poster
  •    Also not included above, the following city funded events are to take place in Bridgeport soon:

-
    Wayne County Freedom Festival
    - Bridgeport Fireworks at Aces Farm and Fairgrounds
    - Hog Race and Fiesta in Honor of Mayor T. Perry
    - Golf Course Club Members get into Wayne County Parks for free. (see parks below)

Wayne County Parks:
    Marsh of Lexington
    Wayne County Nature Reserve
    Otheilio Meotor Park
    Vets Memorial of Bridgeport
    Meadowville Zoo (Sponsored by Wayne County Roads Commission)

Interesting start. I wish some of the pictures were a bit bigger and I'd like to see some farther-out zooms or even a region view to get my bearings. In any case, I'm looking forward to seeing more. BTW, the first and fourth pictures above appear to be the same.

I must agree with JaneJacobs about the picture. You might want to switch the image sizes on your host server.

I shall be honest: I only clicked on this because I live near a Bridgeport, and Wayne County is about thirty miles east of here.

looks good, but nxt time could you try to make the pictures full size (800x600 max) because those thumbnails will drive away many potnetial readers at first sight

good work 44.gif