Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drenda

all rewards and gifts

12 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • is there any mod that will give you all the rewards without having to earn them? i would really like to have it. thank you

yes

its a cheat called youdon'tdeserveit ..... or somthing like that go check cheatplanet ........... for the proper cheat

• Original Poster
  • no you idiot i've seen it on here before. i recently got a new pc and am trying to get all my downloads back. my other pc died. so if anyone wants to help a sc4 bro out please do.

Originally posted by: drenda

no you idiot i've seen it on here before. i recently got a new pc and am trying to get all my downloads back. my other pc died. so if anyone wants to help a sc4 bro out please do.

quote>

There is no need to be rude to someone who was just trying to help you. Your intial post could be easily understood to be asking about the cheat code because it the cheat code is the most obvious way to get all the rewards without earning them. It's what came to my mind too. So chill.

Originally posted by: drenda

no you idiot i've seen it on here before. i recently got a new pc and am trying to get all my downloads back. my other pc died. so if anyone wants to help a sc4 bro out please do.

quote>

If the administrators weren't so busy that remark would get you a reprimand if not a temporary ban.  They're pretty aggressive about not letting Simtropolis decend into a cespool of name calling like so many other places.  Just be cool for awhile and the modds will be back.10.gif

Don't be rude to someone who is trying to help please otherwise no-one will want to help you and if a member of staff sees that they might temp ban you. The mod is in the Modds section and will be available when that section comes back up.

yes there is a mod...it will be found in the mod download section once Dirk does the finishing touches

RH_Rewards_unlock.zip by Ralphninja  (AKA the Modfather)