Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nygirl1

All Buildings

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • I understand this is considered a cheat and some of you guys may be against that but i have one i need in particular that i really want to use. I am very newb to this, and it is completely different from sc3. Does anyone remember a trick you could make on sc3 to get all the buildings the game offered? It was to go to the power tool click on the icon, click out then go to the garbage icon, click out then landmarks and then rewards and if you click on landmarks again you had a full list of all the buildings and you were able to stick them wherever you felt like. I really would like to know, and i have been scouring the pages for quite a bit with no luck, i guess noone's asked or it sadly does not exist. Please help if you can. Also the option for omnibus and stex is telling me it will be online soon, anyone know whats up with that?

You will have to download the modd that converts all of the buildings into plopables(wait until the STEX/modds section is up; I am not exactly sure where this modd is located). These will be available in the landmarks menu.

Unfortunately, many buildings will suffer from a loss of functionality, such as commuters, freight, etc.

If you're looking for the cheat that unlocks all reward buildings, all you have to do is press control + X and then type "You don't deserve it" in the little window.  Then hit enter and you have all your rewards, etc. 

• Original Poster
  • No not the rewards, things like residential buildings and commercial buildings the game comes standard with. Thats what i am looking for. This game is so complex, it is nothing like simcity 3, but i don't care, it just takes a little more time then. Thankyou both for your help. Dusktrooper I think you answered my question.

hi..... what u are looking for is the "RH Plopmodd Final" made by Ralphael.....
    "Currently the final release contains all known RCI buildings on the original lots provided by the RH and Simcity 4 game" (this is taken from the readme file)...
    once everything is back just go to the mods section and u will c it there..... 
    its For Simcity 4 with the Rush Hour Expansion Pack...

you gotta be careful with that too .. cuz whenever i plop residential buildings they never last. I don't know if this happens to anyone else

Residential can not be ploped because the sims cant leave the building to get work causing the black buildings.
      Ps you can get the building to stay filled with sims if you zone first then plop the building .But you will find if you quary it will say NO comuiters in or out still.