Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CitySim123

Population

18 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • Tell me your highest record of population i just wanna kno so i can see how bad im doing.....................................my highest population is 250,000 ya i kno......44.gif16.gif

Wasn't there a great journal here with like 70 million? I', not sure of the exact population count, my memory is a bit rusty on that. But I remember it being the most populous region on ST. 19.gif

Using BATs can make comparing population levels meaningless. Many BATs will house far more sims than the comparible in-game buildings, thus boosting your pop.

You can really only talk about greatest pop if you're not using any plugins.

I got one of my cities on a large tile with 780,000 people. It's filled but lots of it is water too. It's in my CJ Western Lands and it's called Atlas City.
    Second biggest is a totally high density medium city tile with 702,000 called Soldier City.

as sad as it is (in 1 city)

regional... well lets see, um... now about 140,000

not much but i only spend about 3 hrs on a city...

how long to u spend on 1 big country?????

There was one guy (forgot his username) and he had a region of San Francisco of approximately 29 Million. Now that would be a pain in the butt to load. My best record is 675,000 which is my London City. The region is approximately 1,500,000 people well sims.

I've got 2.5 Million on a region map, nowhere's near done yet. Most of that population is in suburbs, with low density too, haven't really done the downtown yet. Yes, it is a big region. 2.gif