Sign in to follow this  
Barnstormer1126

How do you share ControlNet between cities?

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

As the title says, I can't figure out how to share ControlNet between these two cities. I have an Academy in each, CN facilities in each but in the region view it says there's no connection. My current city is new, and since I researched all the Academy tech and buildings in my other city, I want to use them in my new city to jumpstart things.  There's a few workers at the facilities, so they're working, just not well.

So what do I have to do to buy/sell CN between cities, because there is NOTHING on the web. -_-

If I remember correctly, you have to make sure you have an excess of ControlNet in the selling city.  Once you have the excess, from the buying city, click the region view button, then click the ControlNet Trading button.  You should see your selling city on the list and you can choose 'Start Buying'.

• Original Poster
  • I figured it out, and it's the stupidest thing (because I had plenty of excess CN in the city I wanted to sell from). Despite being literally *right next* to each other on the region map, the two cities didn't share a road connection, and thus couldn't share *anything*...except workers, who were somehow teleporting their buses between the two cities. GG, Maxis, GG.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By cmelton86
        I would like to edit certain files in the game allowing the water pumping station to pump 10x the normal amount of water, the sewage treatment plant to filter 10x the normal amount.  garbage and recycling trucks to carry 10x the normal amount, their respective facilities to process 10x the normal amount.  windfarm, 1 windmill providing more power than a nuclear power plant, 1 police station hospital fire dept each housing more vehicles and capacity.

ive searched for files through simcitypak4 but no success

thanks for any help  

craig

• By v7x333
        Hello everyone, i got 400k from gambling report 

• By leonjames87
        Hi everyone, just as the title says, I've been playing cities skylines for a while now and SimCity 4 for a long time, but should I consider buying this version now after all this time?
      • By Videoproco
        Ok, I have been trying to get mods to go into my SimCity Data folder, but they will not work.  I have the SimCity Cities Of Tomorrow Expansion Pack. I have tried the Mods from Simtropolis.  What am I doing wrong or isn't this program compatible with Mods?  Please Help!  I am a long time player of SimCity and would like to update the game with newer building, railroads, roads and much more.  thanks Jim
      • By Doowy
        Hello Simmers! I'm new here. I would really like to get a hold of SimCity's houses meshes, but it is hard to find them using SimCityPak. I was wondering if you guys knew an easier way to find them? I'm looking at the RW4 files , but as I click on each one the program tends to crash on me.  

If you guys know an easier way to find the houses or maybe someone uploaded the meshes, I would appreciate it. 

Thank you!