Sign in to follow this  
The_Dalai_Llama

The Custom Member Label Club

2,338 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

Originally posted by: Micah 18.gif There is something wrong with your moderator icon, beebs... it's not centered. lol.

SC4 meister, since you have access to the private thread, do you think it is possible for you to simply copy all the moderator and admin screen-names in that thread.

quote>

Originally posted by: SC4 meister Michah: There isn't one, not that I've seen, sorry. 15.gifquote>

Not to mention that people who copy things from private forums quickly find themselves without access to that forum.

If you are looking for a list of the staff, it is in the omnibus.  That list is, however, a bit out of date because we are in the middle of making some changes.

Edit: Odd, there was another section to this post missing... did someone do something? hmm...
Anyways, thanks Skigeek. The new moderators should be all easy to look up.

There will be a lot of changes to that page in the next few days. I have talked to Dirk and we are working out a little feature that can be added to the page. I have also talked to other members and moderators via MSN Messenger to gather a lot of information for the huge update. If you go to the site right now, you can already see the major transition the page is going through. Hope you enjoy the small changes (Small compared to the bigger one coming up).

Here ye go: http://march4marc.oplink.net/Simtropolis/Simtropolis-Custom-Labels-List-Page-1.htm

You're forgetting someone 2.gif Two Trixie awards, an annuarian, over 2800 posts...I wonder...3.gif Great list, though. Always interesting to see who gets rewarded with the honour of a custom label by the higher powers 4.gif

Jamie

Originally posted by: RadioheadFan You're forgetting someone 2.gif Two Trixie awards, an annuarian, over 2800 posts...I wonder...3.gif Great list, though. Always interesting to see who gets rewarded with the honour of a custom label by the higher powers 4.gif

Jamiequote>

Well, it's obvious you just aren't important enough to be on that list. 3.gif2.gif

Well, it's obvious you just aren't important enough to be on that list. 3.gif2.gifquote>

Yes... 22.gif

Oh, I added you about 4 hours ago. Sorry, I forgot to mention that.

Okay, the list I got this from was submitted to me from another person. So that person forgot about you, not me. 2.gif

Well, I'm trying to add you choco, but there seems to be an error. I'll try to get your name in by tonight, okay?

I think you've also forgotten me from the list. 2.gif

EDIT: I've found a new Custom Label, it belongs to KT3 and it is: Mountain Momma
Congrats! 39.gif

This is strange. I still can't open the page. Well, luckily I have back up and that page works. The second thing is the groups are luckily saved another page too. Sorry this is taking so long, everyone, but I'm just having some difficulties with other things on my computer right now. Especially with a new ATI driver I got and even Simcity 4.

Just a note: I'm following the Lost Experience too. Retrievers of Truth!!!!! lol 4.gif And as of date, I still haven't found that clue. I'm still searching though...2.gif

Jamie

Yeah, all 2005 Trixie Winners have not been added to the list. The orginial list didn't include them.

I'm still working on the error I'm getting whenever I try to open up the page. Right now, RL is hitting closer to home if you know what I mean so it has taken me quite some time to work on this list because of other things that are going on. I hope to get this list up and running soon.

MsD:@Eastwinn: Do you still do animated Icons or Avitor's (avaitor's, avator's, pics or what ever you call them)?quote>

That's "Avatars" ...

And I don't remember Eastwinn still doing them... 22.gif

I've found a new custom label, it belongs to Bones1 and it is:

The Doctor is in!!!

Congrats! 39.gif

Congrats on winning that label fire bird!

Oh sorry guys, I'll update this tomorrow, hopefully. I have just been really sick for the past 2 days. Ahhh... *coughs*

Edit: Well, I updated the whole thing. But the page isn't working... odd. I'll check it out tomorrow. Night time.

Edit: Okay, this new one is still being worked out and it is actually just a file, but this is all I have for the time being and the image of Simtropolis is very pathetic so I'm going to work on all of this tomorrow, Wednesday. Here ye go: ftp://march4marc.oplink.net/web/SimtropolisCML/CML1.htm 

Edit: Nevermind... the link isn't working. Ahh...

Thanks cheese89.

Micah: I click on that link, but it says that server does not allow anonymus logins. It must be that firewall. It blocks people from seeing my IP adress sometimes.

Just so you know, MI6Ash is not the only "Eagle has landed." I have it to, and Rayieta as well. It's a label given to Eagle Scouts...