Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

A test of Years Ideas & Ambitons I've had for a City Journal

Entries in this City Journal

treedenter2

Well I have a city blocked in 9 large city blocks so far, 4 are developed. Now I will be honest be upfront there I are a lot plops planned, NAM is installed, There are cheats in play(Howdryiam, Fightthepower, Garbage Mods) and its still in progress. So this isnt "organic" but its what I wanted. So here's the layout (Tentative Plan)

___City X___________|_______City Z__ ______|______

__Metro_City West___ |______Metro City______|______

___City Y___________|____________________|______

The Goal is to have a regional population of 1-+2 Million people, Mass Transit Experiments to tried and used (Rail, Monorail, Airports, Subways, Ped Malls)

+Metro City to have a population of 1 Million(not including jobs 250K-500K no industrial except for High Tech), Grand Avenues, Massive use of Mass transit

+Metro City West (No Residential)(Industrial City only) Goals-100K-500K Jobs, Handle Garbage, Utility needs for Metro City

+City X-Goals 250K-300K (Res), Low education (No colleges/City Colleges), Low income only

+City Y-Goals 300K-X (Res), 50K-X (Commerical) (Functional Sububrian City)

+City Z-Goals 250-X (Res), Mixed Growth (Res, Commerical, Industrial)

My hope with all of this is to create a regional powerhouse city that I will show and chart its growth in a chronological journal that all will enjoy from start to finish of a rise of a several cities to a Metro area worthy of National distinction and a storyline that I want you all to be a part of or observe as much as you want.

Wish me well and I'll keep you posted as we go on in the coming weeks

treedenter2

The Annoucement

So I have been wanting to post a city journal here for 5-6 years and I have the time and dedication to do it as of late. My issue is what do I want to publish so as I get my thoughts together and plans I will post what I have in the coming weeks and months on the city plans and directions. So please be patient on the progress and plans I have as its presently in progress.

Thank you

7/30/2013

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections