• Entry
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Bradchestershire is a (fictional) county based on the east coast of England and sits on the edge of the Dells National Park.

Entries in this City Journal

Mutilated_Pixie

Northwood was originally and over polluted and over populated district of Bradchester within close proximity of the city centre full of dirty industry and back to back housing. Northwood became an ideal candidate for the Bradchester and District Regeneration Program (documents released at a future date). On the 1st February 1993 relocation of residents and businesses beagn followed shortly by demolition and decontamination of the land. The design and look of the land was awarded to Steven Wright a local architect and work began on 1st May 1998.

I decided to design Northwood Park and its buildings myself and being a complete virgin at this sort of thing not to mention I was a little naive I thought this would be a simple and easy process (boy was I wrong). here I will document my progress (or lack of it) as I design buildings, pathways and anything else that will come to mind. Please feel free to comment below and leave suggestions and (constructive) criticism.

Firstly I would like to thank phillippbo for his Omnibus tutorial because without it I wouldn't of known where to start.

I decided to start out with a visitors centre for the park so visitors can pick up some information of the parks attractions and history and pick up some souvenirs too. I am hoping to create a building that simulates an eco building.

Here is some untextured views of the Northwood Park Visitors Centre.

blogentry-609601-0-30103000-1366188793_t

Front and Left

blogentry-609601-0-87748500-1366188797_t

Right and Rear

blogentry-609601-0-64976800-1366188787_t

Birds Eye View

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections