Convergence

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entry
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

On a large 256x256 tile map two cities started. The cities were separated by a river coming from the mountains. The west city is industrial dirty/manufacturing orientated. The east city is...

Entries in this City Journal

isgoed

Timelapse video

Still captures of SimCity 4 showing a timelapse of my bigtile 256x256 city "convergence"

I started out with two cities. I was planning to let them grow equally. However the west city is more industrial manufacturing/low dense residential. The eastern side of the river has the main commericial strip which is fed by an underground highway. In the year 0076 the cities converged. I did notice a hughe boost in airport usage and traffic between the cities. I will continue to play this city, and see if I can make a commercial skyline.

I like sticking to the gameplay of SimCity. This city is my most profitable city, which makes §6000/month almost since it was errected.

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections