• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Chapter 14 - Happy Holidays From Whitevale

Sign in to follow this  
Plane-Crash12000

35082729.jpg 

Well, I think the title says it all... So since were so close to Christmas, I thought  would make a Christmas update. This is what happened at Christmas time in 1953... Enjoy!

At the end of November, a huge tree was put up in the Central White Park. Then, every year at 12:00 AM, it is lit up with lights.

56349647.jpg

Also every year, a parade passed in the streets of Whitevale. Thousands of people buy lights and light up the night sky.

90412824.jpg

A few weeks later, only 2 days before Christmas as people were scrambling to get last minute difts, a massive snow storm struck Whitevale. It was one of the worst storms in the town's history. It rarely snows a lot in Whitevale so people were in for a surprise.

21415912.jpg

As the sun set that day and the storm calmed, the snowy ground could be seen. (Photoshop pwnage!!)

98522035.jpg

On Christmas morning people were happy while opening gifts, meeting with family and enjoying the Christmas spirit!

ATTENTION!

Now, for this particular update, I would like to know what you guys want for Christmas or what you got if you read this after Christmas. Post in the comments.

On new years, Whitevale always lights up the sky like the FOURTH OF JULY!!!! With lots of fireworks!

21090168.jpg

And that was my Christmas update. Don't forget to post what you want or what you got.

And remember, Christmas isn't only about gifts! 48.gif

Like Whitevale, my town (Shediac, NB) has been having some very bad weather lately. A huge storm cause lots of damage.

Here's a couple of videos.

The storm

" width="480" height="295" wmode="opaque">

The aftermath

Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

WOW! Spectacular, this is amazing. Absolutely phenomenal photoshoping, the snow and the fireworks are over the top. The parade looks fantastic. This is some fine work here, keep it up!

Chip

Share this comment

This was truely amazing, the fireworks, snow storm, I just never saw the 4th picture, but that was probaly the computers fault.

Share this comment