REPLIES

Tepodon - Well here ya go!

Reikhardt - Well sptted :P

Samerton - hehe! here it is!

Tankmank : you will be able to evaluate

ImVhOzzi : Ha! hope you like it

chickenz : thanks, it's nice

Lippo Center

Hello, and this is a new victoria Island not the one from the first update, I really hope you like it!

56634159.jpg

Located in Admiralty, the Lippo Center, Hong Kong is a skyscraper. The lofty buildings are a pair of twin office towers. Once a property of Bond Corporation, it was known as the Bond Center. Later when the pair of buildings was taken over by the Lippo Group, it was renamed as Lippo Center, Hong Kong.

The taller of the two buildings of the Lippo Center, Hong Kong is hundred and eighty six meters tall. Designed by Paul Rudolph, an American architect, the buildings look like koalas clutching to a tree. Hence, this twin office towers is also known as "the Koala Tree" in Hong Kong. The construction of the Lippo Center, Hong Kong was completed in 1987. Due to its plaid history the local Chinese people believe that the building has a bad Feng Shui.

27571327.jpg

The Lippo Center, Hong Kong is ideally located to offer easy access to all parts of the city. The two lofty pair of buildings nestles in the center of the commercial district of the city. International banks, popular eateries, five star hotels and large shopping malls all line around the Lippo Center, Hong Kong

46781108.jpg

One of the most identified landmarks the Lippo Center, Hong Kong have two buildings. The shorter building has 44 floors and is one seventy two meter tall and the taller building with its 48 floors is one eighty six meters tall. The Lippo Center, Hong Kong houses a number of professional offices both national and international. A very modern building, the Lippo Center offers the latest gadgets as office technology.

hongkongisland9aug11812.png

Located at 89 Queensway in Hong Kong, the Lippo Center, Hong Kong is visited by a large crowd to witness its intriguing décor. Admiralty, which was once famous for housing the headquarters of British navy, is now famous for the skyscraper, Lippo Center, Hong Kong.

supermosaic.jpg

And it's a new morning in Hong Kong, a new relentless day!

hongkongisland25aug1181.png

I hope you enjoyed this update! see ya soon!! 10.gif

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

It's time for me to stop lurking on this CJ and leave a comment.. Incredible job here. Your city building skills are of very high quality. Great mosaics, great BATs and great city. Fantastic! I've been browsing through your updates so far, and I love what I se - and I'm looking forward to more. 

Share this comment

Amazing job Towerdude and it just keeps getting better and better throu out the whole CJ, nice to see the improvements to the area since we last saw it. Cheers for the update.

Share this comment