Akadia

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The Seaport

Sign in to follow this  
the00guvna

Hi guys! Sorry about the delay, school has been super busy and this is the first chance I have had to work on some shots.

So here is the seaport. I am now using PEG's Brigantine water mod. Hope you like it!

912b.jpg

Here is an overhead shot of the whole complex. You can see the docks, the rail yards, the cranes, even part of downtown.

92206829.jpg

Here is the tunnel to East Bayport's Downtown.

15232141.jpg

A container area next to the massive railyard.

15723504.jpg

The Sherlock pictured unloading its cargo.

47908824.jpg

Area 11, a container loading area with some industry mixed in.

76283197.jpg

Coal docks, where coal is loaded for rail transport for power stations across the region.

62724969.jpg

A mobile crane. These are very useful, as they can just move along the docks to unload cargo.

54213257.jpg

One of the container unloading areas. It requires a larger crane to unload than to load.

76421077.jpg

One of the oil docks, where oil is unloaded into massive storage tanks, below.

11569540.jpg

Hope you enjoy! Again, I will try to update next weekend!

Sign in to follow this  

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

Well, it took several hours. first, you have to terraform the whole island, (luckily i already had one) then make those piers that jut out, then place all of the lots (the docks are 1x5, the warehouses are 2-4x5) then, i laid out the rail yard and placed the ploppable ships. Or wati, was that a rhetorical question? Thank you very much!

Share this comment