the planner

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

starting anew

Sign in to follow this  
skully250

(since i got no comments i thought i would continue this myself)

the population is now 207 the mayor thought it would be good to expand the residental area so that new shops would move in so he expanded the residental area

naturalgrowth18dec05128.png

this is the area after the new residental area was built and new water pumps and pipes were put in there is also a victorian manor built but lets take a closer look

naturalgrowth15dec05128.png

the people liked this new manor because it meant they were getting richer more and more people got to know the people in this manor and now the residents basically know everyone

thats it for now (please comment) and im waiting for more expansion remember no expansion without you

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

Have you put the custom content in the Plugins folder correctly?
And I agree with Innovations comment, build some farms, if you don't like agriculture then at least get some factories up, Sims need jobs!

Share this comment

I'd,
A. build some rec areas in the area were u have the 1x1 res.
B. add Res. to the west of the town
C add some farms to the south east of the town.

Share this comment

I like your idea of presenting the Journal natural growth style.

A simple thing you can do to make your screenshots look better is turn of the U-drive-it zots. Click "My Sims" then click the car icon.

The reason everyone is saying you need agriculture and industry is because early on there is much more demand for those kinds of jobs, rather than commercial. Get some dirty industry up and running, and your city will grow much faster.

Keep up your work....I've been playing this game for the seven years it's been out, and I'm still learning. Good luck with your city.

Share this comment