• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

L

Sign in to follow this  
Skimbo

Open replies:

@It-it: Thank you :) but my collection isn't only japaneese.

Update 15:

Heyho and welcome to the 15th update of my MD Dragon Island Cities. Today I will show you some nightpics I've collected during the last week. But first I've got some screenshots of a new L train station next to the west end of the dragoneye. That's the point where two "underground" lines meet each other....

14b1.jpg

14b12.jpg

Now to the nightpics.

You may know this area from the last update, a member of the german simforum asked for a nightview of it and I thought maybe some of you find it interresting as well......

downtownarchitecture8.jpg

You may also know this luxury hotel tower from the last update. I made this picture because I liked the background, especially this tiny little sailing boat down there.... Grin

downtownarchitecture4.jpg

^^ they must hava a great view of the skyline down there..... ^^

This luxury restaurant is located in the downtown, Every important guest of the city is invited to have his/her diner there. The reasons are a very good view over the city and a creative and professional cook. The picture was taken after 1 am, so please don't wonder why it's so empty....

downtownarchitecture2.jpg

This area is located next to the western lakeside.... hm, I have to show you some pics from down there in one of the next updates....

downtownarchitecture7.jpg

Modern and creative architecture can be found very often at Lòng Chèng....

downtownarchitecture3.jpg

A soccer match ended at the main stadium about one and a half hour ago, the light will be turned off as soon as the cleaning forces have done their work......

downtownarchitecture5.jpg

Some nice skyscrapers have been constructed at the office center next to the dragoneye.....

downtownarchitecture6.jpg

But my favourite one can be found in the core of downtown:

downtownarchitecture.jpg

I hope you've enjoied this update, I don't know what exactly I want to show you next time because the city expanded a lot last week....

Greetins from Lòng Chèng, Skimbo. Smiley

(Comments and critics are always welcome)

Sign in to follow this  

2 Comments

Recommended Comments

Nice pics!

What is that blue building in the last pic? I'd love to download that!

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections