Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Growth and expansion

Sign in to follow this  
Nuclear550

With the result of the Stanton Corporation finding this new mineral, we must expand our commerece so we can grow and obtain more trade with more nations. The new Capital Island is in the progress of being built. We have no idea when it will be finished but hopefully soon. The metropolitan area of New Eden's Landing is also expanding. New freeways have been built to handle the high amount of automobiles. The interstate system has grown and expanded to all the 3 main islands of Acadia. Looks like the giant Jersey force was just a false alarm and looks like they are retreating back to Detroit. Now let us see the new construction. Comments are nessecary to help us build our new so called "toys" properly.

newedenslandingmay27164.pngAs you can see there is much to do.

newedenslandingmay26164.pngA shopping mall is being planned to be built here.

newedenslandingmay25164.png

This is the new suburbs to be built in. Please post any of your opinions. Thank You!

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

I like the layout of your suburbs! I was wondering though where I could find those streetlights on the RHW, do you have a link? 

Share this comment

Oh yeh forgot, the way I layout my suburbs is I use a main avenue or freeway which brakes off into roads which breaks off into streets. This way I don't have to worry about traffic jams.

Share this comment

That is some great layouts you got there!

Keep this up and you are sure to get some kind of reward

~Joey

Share this comment