Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Introduction: the national hymne of Brodavia

Sign in to follow this  
sjoerdkremer

Introduction: the national hymne of Brodavia

The national hymne of Brodavia is called the 'Março do Brodaski' (March of Brodavia). It was used a lot in the revolution of Breser (Brodavian: Brêsla). However, it is written for the January Revolution of 1846, against the king of Brodavia: King Alexander IX. He was the last king of the Brimiçku-dinasty. As you can read, the song is very focussed on the people of Brodavia. Because of the song the people united and the last king was executed by the new government of Brodavia.   

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

Very interesting! It seems to me the Brodavian language is some sort of mixture between Romanian and Portugese?

Share this comment

Well, Brodavian is a mixture of quite some languages (English, French, Italian, German and even some Dutch). I don't know anything about Romanian or Portuguese. The whole language does have grammar rules and stuff, which I've thought.

Share this comment

very creative! and a good introduction too! now im expecting to see some good pics of Brodavia.

Share this comment

Gilikov 1994: Next to Italy, Austria, Slovenia and Croatia
Wakkaolaf53: Hier zat niet echt veel Nederlands in nee:P, maar er zijn wel woorden die lijken op Nederlands, maar de andere talen hebben meer invloed dan Nederlands.

Thank you all for the nice comments, btw andres052490, i don't speak Spanish:P

Share this comment