• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Rooleyson Night Mega Spectacular

Sign in to follow this  
Asheroo

213nsig.png

In all the past entries, there have been many shots of Rooleyson during the day, but not one (well, maybe the odd one) at night. The city has an amazing look at night with the city skyline all lit up with many colours and the markets nice, bright and alive. Hilltop mansions host parties while families watch TV at home. Plus, there's the late night shopping and lesiures while full time workers work the night shift. Many cars also still drive along the highways at this time, outlining the network and airports are brightly lit up with runway and taxiway lights lit up and arrivals and depatures taking off and coming in to the international terminal.

Here is a picture spectacular, of Rooleyson at night...

15xu9me.jpg

x5wg3b.jpg

eirvkl.jpg

21273nq.jpg

2pq9vn7.jpg

x4hnk0.jpg

15ds845.jpg

2zow5dz.jpg

dpiu1c.jpg

mbh742.jpg

4hy74n.jpg

4h6r75.jpg

2hwfe2u.jpg

288nd3.jpg

15i953o.jpg

ojnzmb.jpg

(Please ignore the faded car)

es70jn.jpg

117af76.jpg

302naqf.jpg

2hf48qo.jpg

14wwopx.jpg

1z87tc.jpg

308h3fc.jpg

mr7gue.jpg

All these locations are in the previous entries, except for the first shot, taken from a mansion near the top of Kathine Hill.;)

Stay tuned to The Rooleyson Journal for more news, updates and entries on Kathine Hill and the southern suburbs, which has just started development.;)

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

Wow that was amazing Asheroo! Thats the first screenshots of CXL that I've seen. It looks fantastic! Great job!

Share this comment

Well let me tell you, there are no tricks in what you see here in the journal. Just my city building skills and logic with the game to make it look realistic, and it does in the end. There are a few bad restrictions but can be easily overcome. Some restrictions though still do apply, but overall, well worth it.

Share this comment

I love your work! You are so talented. I personally make my cities in perfect little grids. In CitesXL, I started making boulevards (roads that run along land boundaries) and I have been forced to make the edges of my farmlands irregular (as close to round as possible). My grids are usually 240x120m (high density or low/medium density with park in middle) but sometimes 160x80 (for low and medium density only).

Share this comment