This is New City, the city was founded in 1941 and later after the West Acer Village Shopping Center compleated in 1990 was built the city grew. The citys growth was mainly in the mid 90's, major suburbs and track housing make up most of the southern half of the island, New City also houses many warehouses for the surplus products shipped into and onto the island.
left: Reanam Storage Corporation -built in 1994
center (left) Richmen Insurence Plaza -built in 1999
center- KSIM Studios -built in 1980
center (top) the New City Hilton -built in 1982
her is another view of downtown of the KSIM building Richmen Insurence plaza and Hilton hotel.
This is the hotel section of downtown, most of these built from the mid 90's up to very recently. the smaller buildings in the center were the city's original inns and bed and breakfeasts that are still localy owned today.
Left- The Raddison -built in 1997
Center-The Hyatt -built in 2002
Lower left-New City plaza -built in 2001
Lower center-Sharadon 4 Star -built in 1999
This is Lessly Cancer Instatute it was built in 1970 and now serves most of the Pasifics major health issues. It has a capasity of over 12000 and is also the training ground for many of Lessly's young new doctors.
This is the smaller canal bussiniss district it hold a few law offices and the canal headquarters
This is West Acer Village Shopping Center it is Lesslys southern mall on the southern half of the island, it was compleated in 1990 and is the largest shopping center on the island, the mall sparked much of New City's downtown development.
This is the Lessly "Flow Project" it was an idea to keep wather flowing through the thin section of land on the southern half of the island, it was compleaed in 1950 and is also used for irrigation and fresh water generation, the two towers on the lower left side of the picture purify Lesslys H2O
To the left is Lessly's most proud high school, New City High where almost every year the city's unstoppable Sharks take home the cup in the islands annual football games. And to the right Franks Water Amusement Park which opened in 1997, it is one of New City's most fun attractions, It has 8 slides and a wave pool.
These are the warehouses that hold most of the sufplus's produced on the island.
This is New City University that was bulit in 1941 and it is the only university the southern half of the island, It is famous for it doctors that are trained in some of the highest professions in the world.
Finally this is the Jordan Library it was built in 2003 , the money needed to build the building was donated by 3 of the largest companys on the island in the Lessly Education Act of 2001