• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Snow Business

Sign in to follow this  
Craig-Abcvs

Well there is no business like snow business, so on with the snow...!

I have never used a snow mod before...  but I am very impressed with the effect.

The PEG Snow mod is currently being re-worked over at Simpeg... and hopefully a new Snow Super Pack will be ready for December!

SnowMod1.jpg

Causeway Island...   the mountain spring has iced up.

SnowMod2.jpg

Close up of the terrain detailing...   the 'summer' flora is turned off.

SnowMod3.jpg

Wow...   those pine forests look great from a distance on zoom 1.

SnowMod4.jpg

This was a nice surprise...  my custom MTP Newman Hospital...  the pond ices up because I used the mountain pond textures.

SnowMod5.jpg

PEG's seasonal trees stay wintery all the time...  very nice.

SnowMod8.jpg

OK I am starting to get camera happy now...

SnowMod9.jpg

Lake resort...     (thermally heated pool.. )

SnowMod10.jpg

Poltergeist Manor..   (OK who used RRP stuff in there...   Red Faced  Turning off non-PEG summer flora is still being worked on)

SnowMod11.jpg

Miller's Ford...   still working on the grass / wealth textures...   it is tricky if not impossible to cover every texture with snow....

SnowMod12.jpg

Holy Roller Chapel...

SnowMod13.jpg

Click click...  take foto!

SnowMod14.jpg

Ahem.   Saw mill pond needs an icing up...    yeah, yeah the Pegamod is working on it...

SnowMod15.jpg

NOB.    Thumbs Up!

SnowMod16.jpg

SOMY.   Victory!

SnowMod17.jpg

nvbc.   yeah

SnowMod18.jpg

Stay tuned...  coming to a STEX or PLEX near you this Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

There's no people like snow people...so break a leg, by falling on the ice, I'm sure.    Best to stick to the side of the road, there.  I wonder if the SAM textures can be overridden at some point, wouldn't that be loverly?  Very nice work; the abcvs Fan Club will be meeting in the near future, and wouldn't you like to know where?    We do have Brass Butts.    So perhaps it will be on the Island, where we can feed the Bonfire and dance about madly, then plunge into the icy waters, screaming "Reelect Craig For Mayor!!!"?  Ya never know...

Share this comment

Good job of using PEG's stuff to maximum effect.  I'm sure he's pleased.  :P

And nothing wrong with getting camera happy.  :D

ISF

Share this comment