Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Chapter One: Starring By....

Sign in to follow this  
usha

A tsunami swept many islands in Polynesia, destroying the home of thousands of families.

A few braves decided to found a model city to house the victims, it must to be a symbol of survival wich can reach humans.

Unfortunalety, not all the developers of the idea were agreed in the way the city must grow. so, and until there is sufficient population to create the great city of which they speak, the solution was to found two diferent colonys, one with an industrial development and other with landfarming.

El ciervo's region

The only condition that the Spanish government put at the agreement of the cession of land for the foundation of the new city, was that no one could cut down El Ciervo Forest.

And There was the moment in that two populations appear on the region, Nuromita Bay and Anasawa.

sc4farmbotn.jpg

Anasawa is a very little village at the end of El ciervo's forest, that have an economy based on the farms, and farming culture.

It hasn't any kind of civic services, altought it has a perfect air quality.

Instead,the Anasawa's villagers want to prosper and they demand access to industrial jobs and a minimum of public services.

Anasawa

Anasawa. Population: one thousand aprox.

Religion: a few budists, and musulans.

Public Services: No One

Echonomy base: Farms.

Language: Japanese, and Spanish

sc4industrialbot.jpg

Nuromita bay is the proyect of a Richman, that want to found a big, skycrapered, commercial, and industrial capital. His name is Greg Tkston.

sc4nuromitabay.jpg

He provides to the nuromita bay's principal city population with a big school and police & fire protection.

The only conditions is the freedom to create a big and advanced contaminant industry.

In the beginning these idea has a good results, but now, the people of Los Alamos, at the north of the contaminant area, and some other persons break up the burocracy, when they take the mayors house, and make him to create a new train, to comunicate the two populations.

The proyect is on.

Nuromita's Suburbs (Los alamos & industrial)

Nuromita Bay. Population: four thousand and five hundred aprox.

Religion: Catholics.

Public Services: One Big School, A police Station and a Fire Station

Echonomy base: Industrial and Manufactured Industry.

Languages: Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, English And Spanish.

Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

My Apologice for my English.
There's the first time that I made public one of my ramblings.
I use in my simcity 4 (deluxe), the Nam, and more than one giga of downloads, if you see in these pictures something that you haven´t, and you want it, then ask me please.
All the custom content comes from the STEX of Simtropolis or  Capitalsim.net (spanish).

Share this comment

Siento mucho si alguien de habla hispana no entiende los textos, aunque realmente lo que en ellos ponga no es de gran interes. (excepto para mi por supuesto).
Me cuesta mucho escribirlo todo en inglés, aunque por supuesto esta es una web de habla inglesa y hay que hacerlo, pero, si alguien quiere que lo traduzca al español, lo haré sin problemas.
Tengo mas de un giga de descargas de contenido personalizado para el sc4. Si hay alguna que quereis, podeis preguntarme, aunque todas mis descargas son de el STEX de esta web, o de Capitalsim.net

Share this comment

I don't knew that, but thanks, I thought that it must to be a way to tur off these symbols, And I will try, thank you very much.

Share this comment