Again we visit the beautiful city of Guilliano. The city has undergo some changes since we visited it for the last time. First, ALL Maxis Motorways are replaced by RHW. This includes some interchanges ! Second, I've changed almost all motorway lights to Belgian Styled ones (they look a bit weird, but they have some kind of X-factor) and I changed the lightcones of all lights. Third, the sign models are replaced by version 5(!) of the Imaginia Motorway Signage Pack (not finished yet). Fourth, there are some newly developed areas (Foxshire, South Devota, South Plaza and Dharmaville (the last one is kinda Lost )). And fifth: the city has brand new Prime Road Avenues!
Getting excited? Well, let's show the pictures! And this time, Click for Full Resolution!
01. Guilliano Central Station. Here it all started. The station has been here since the very beginning of Guilliano. The original building is Amsterdam Centraal Station and I've been there once.
02. Guilliano City Center. This area has a non-gridded street pattern, which has been there from the beginning. Today it's dominated by skyscrapers.
03. Station Quarters. After the construction of the city center, this was after Northend the second expansion of Guilliano. Once this was a ghetto, full of R$ flats, but now change has come.
04. Northend. This area hasn't changed much since it's construction. It's one of the few ghetto's in Guilliano
05. The Circles distiguishes itself from the rest of the city's neighbourhoods with it's gridded street pattern and roundabouts. It's one of the older areas in Guilliano.
06. Sheepton has undergo a lot of changes. a lot of buildings are replaced by parks, and only a few flats remain. This gives the neighbouthood an open look.
08. Schellingenbruch is one of the newer city quarters and it's named after another region of mine: Bundesrepublik Schellingen.
09. Here you see the two tallest towers in Imaginia!
10. At night, the towers are looking even more beautiful!
11. The Eastern Guilliano Freeway (A40) at night. It's the only Multi-RHW in Imaginia.
12. "What do you mean 'Maxis ruled'?" Maxis rewards all packed together.
13. The A4 here was once a Elevated Maxis Highway, remember?
14. The roadgeekery doesn't end here. There are more Roadgeek pictures coming...
15. One of the reconstructed interchanges...
16. Here is another one...
17. Replacing one thing with something simmilair; this Elevated RHW exit was once a Elevated Maxis Highway exit...
18. Back to the city quarters. Foxshire is one of the newest city quarters.
19. Did you already know Terra Minora is named after Haljackey's Greater Terran Region?
20. Ah, Xannepan's Parisian buildings are looking beautiful at night, don't they?
21. Another neighbourhood, this time Little Maroanestra, named after Art128's MD Maroanestra.
22. Dharmaville is still under construction. Look at those undeveloped zones!
23. The industrial area here is transformed in a office area: South Devota.
24. Here's another picture of South Devota.
25. And finally: the interchange Terra Majora. One of my best interchanges.
Here's a video slide show of the province of Brinasken in Imaginia! So sit back and relax.
Camera... light... ACTION!