Piedmont

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update #2 and a lot of growth since last time.

Sign in to follow this  
Nickuga1

Since my last, and origional, post I haven't had time to update my journal but I have developed the region and the main city, Battersea. I named it after the power plant on the album cover of Pink Floyd's Animals album.  Here are a few shots from around the area.

(Below) Here is a shot of the region, the seaport is here to the top right of the picture.

piedmont1247206529.jpg

(Below) Here we see Northwood, a suburb to the greater Battersea area.

piedmont1247419941.jpg

(Below)Here in this picture we see Battersea at the bottom and Delphi Regional and International Airport (still a work under progress).
piedmont1255894304.jpg

(Below) Moving left a little we see a little more of the region that has developed.
piedmont1255894335.jpg

(Below) Here is a good shot of Battersea (the main city), as you can see though the region as a whole is still under construction so to speak.
piedmont1255895040.jpg

(Below) Almost same picture as above only this time were looking at just the differant modes of transportation.
piedmont1255895061.jpg

On the next update I will showcase Battersea, rather than a broad view of the region. Hope you enjoy. Peace.

Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

i noticed the little notes that said "below" and i must say.... THANK YOU!!! FINALLY someone decided to put those in!!!   o_O sorry bout that. aaaanyways.... i love the highway system and the complexity of the avenues! 

Share this comment