• Comments
  • Views

Introduction + The Plan

Sign in to follow this  
Asheroo

oud186.png

"Originally posted on 13/10/09"

Hey guys, and welcome to The Rooleyson Journal!10.gif

Rooleyson has been officially established after the end of the nuclear war, which destroyed it's mother cities of New Rooley and Rooley, and their sister cities of Mount Coonabarley and Waramundra. Just like it's mother cities, Rooleyson aims to be a beautiful working city, which will persist of mainly office work and manufacturers. The transport system is also aiming to be a more improved system that will get citizens faster to work.

After somehow escaping the nuclear bombs, I, Mayor Ashley N, will work very hard to finally get a persistant working city together, without disruption, and in peace after the war. And to provide you with information on the progress, I have opened up this journal for me to update for you guys to read.

I first want to introduce you to the current areas in the small 10 000 population city, which is still in major development.

The current Rooleyson City Hall...

2hibe54.jpg

The current central area, suburb of Central Morawee, which is still expanding to the planned CBD...

2meu3pf.jpg

The suburb of Morawee Hill from the highway bridge...

ejxysh.jpg

Across the MacJohnson River to the suburb of North Tamewood...

11kgrdg.jpg

In the suburb of North Tamewood...

2j68sph.jpg

The infamous Tamewood Burgers restaurant...

28hiviw.jpg

The original North Tamewood village, beside the MacJohnson River...

10ygjeo.jpg

The Tamewood Industrial Project, to the far west of North Tamewood, on the other side of the hill...

dqm978.jpg

The highway exit at the Tamewood Industrial Project...

5cn1o5.jpg

The farm suburb of Laree, to the east of Central Morawee...

3164s4n.jpg

The Plan

"Originally posted on 15/10/09"

Now, The Plan. I have made this map for you guys to take a look at...

2jeo7r9.jpg

I have outlined the current suburbs and some of the major planned areas. The planned international airport area still needs to be finalised yet, so it's only a possible area, but the most likely over all the other candidates. The planned CBD area is finalised though, so expect some development there over the coming weeks. Part of the Rooleyson Highway Network has also now been officially opened, to get ready for future developments closer to the CBD. The future highway network developments are also there outlined in black on the map.

Stay tuned as I will soon talk about the life in the suburbs, more on the highway network, the industrial district. More will also come soon on the planned international airport.

Until then, CU soon ;)

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

Cities XL is an awesome game and your Journal is clearly a good example of it, me reading till last page:)
(Here on Simtropolis reading is way easier thought then on the official site, so YAY:D)

Share this comment