• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

RockWell Region

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Take a Vote

Sign in to follow this  
froelich131

Ok well with school and sports and all kinds of things going on in my life i have had barely enough time to work on my city journal. 

And not only that but i have run into a dead end, i haven't a clue of what i was gonna do next to the region. So i decided fast forward a little, and since i have had that done i want to make the next few updates go into the peoples hands:

I have filled in the city and region around it, and now i need you to give me ideas to keep this CJ alive. Any idea will work, the downtown is about the size of St. Paul MN and the city is about 175,000 residents, now get me the wackiest most realistic challenge.

My current ideas are:

Fully upgrade all road and transit networks (about 2 weeks to complete)

Add a through downtown tunnel (kinda like the one in the twin cities mn) and make it the main traffic vein of the city. (3 days)

Expand and finish off rail system (6 days)

Have a disaster of some sort (N/A days)

Add more parks work on the look the the city and make it more realistic

Thats all i got and i want you to either vote on an idea or give me a completly new idea!

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

I would add more parks. Take out the disaster for now, you dont want to destroy your city yet. It would be too hard to recover from at this point.

Share this comment

Add more parks work on the look the the city and make it more realistic.

I choose that one. When you get done, I say do the Rail Road Project.

Share this comment

Thanks for all the votes, and i am currently working on parks, but now i have another problem that i want you to solve, i have added 4 new parks and upgraded a already large park, and am adding more services like a museum, do you think i should add civics to the votes? Or combine the add more parks with a new option (civics) That way i have a much more broad plate to work on and in the end give more work to the city.

-Joey

Share this comment