Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Londinleaf

Sign in to follow this  
Mars250

I left Folkinlong yesterday at 7 am and went upriver to visit Londinleaf which supposedly was the most beautiful city in the area. From what i could gather it seemed that it was in a valley surrounded by hills with a river running through it.

It was 11 am when i reached Londinleaf after going along the river for a day.(the ride was actually quite nice).

When i got to the ferry dock it was 11:23 in the morning and this time the ferry dock was more modern.

londinleaf9apr161254060.png

I had a look around the harbour it looked very nice and it was small just like the one at folkinlong.

I also had a nice coffee in one of the shops.

londinleaf15apr16125406.png

As l left the harbour i came across this massive suburb it seems very well laid out.

londinleaf5may161254060.png

I decided to walk around and as i was doing that i came across this lovely cathederal.

I had a look inside and it was nicley decorated the garden area was lovely aswell.

londinleaf23sep16125406.png

I walked into a shop across the road and bought a postcard showing me the whole city and the valley.

It was so beatiful!

londinleaf23apr16125406.png

I used this photo as a map and i found my way to the bridge which was a very old bridge by the look of it but it was well refurbished.

londinleaf7may161254060w.png

After i had crossed the bridge i came across the old town and a pretty little church which was built in the traditional english parish style.

londinleaf24may16125406.png

I then realised it was time for me to go to the council building to see the mayor.

It was a nice building more modern than those that sorrounded it anyways.

londinleaf26sep16125406.png 

I then progressed inside to see the mayor and the council the conference room was rather big for the small size of the council.

When the meeting started there was an interactive board on this pictures came up.The mayor who was using the interactive board said that there were plans in place for higher density building in the center of town.

He then progessed to show us the new suburbs.

This was the first suburb.

londinleaf13sep16125406.png

And the second.

londinleaf19sep16125406.png

And the third he also said that this one cost the council 350k to build due to leveling but it looked great!

londinleaf4nov181254060.png

He then showed us the new hospital and the new police station.

londinleaf17sep16125406.png

The police sation

londinleaf12may16125406.png

and the hospital

It was then time for me to go to his house for the night but before i did i just got to see redwood buisness park it was quite modern

I think it is called that due to the redwood trees.

londinleaf10may16125406.png

It was then time for me to go to the mayors house the next day i would be on my way to the next town Tonason.

Voting: you can decide what gets built here but i won't suggest anything it's up to you guys. Here is the pic the area for development is the red area.

londinleaf23apr16125406.png

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments