Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Capilano Valley: Across the River

Sign in to follow this  
beebs

sac_capval_v1.jpg

YAY update time! Apologies for the delay, I was a few thousand km away from my computer, by a pool. But we're going off topic now.. I finally got enough to give ya a bit of a Capilano Valley update, so here it is!

newresv1.jpg
Across the river from the mighty interchange, we've got a bit of redeveloped residential. It keeps the same sorta layout, with the avenue and everything, just sorta "updated".

newresv2.jpg
And yes, I did somewhat eliminate Capilano Park. Fear not, it will make a return somewhere else in the valley. 4.gif

resmosaic1.jpg
resmosaic2.jpg
resmosaic3.jpg
resmosaic4.jpg
And here's just a nice way to place yourself from the interchange down!

And that's all I've got today. Hopefully, I should have more updates of the Valley in the future, work is just a little slow getting things done. 9.gif

Sign in to follow this  

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.