• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Spruce Grove: Road Improvements

Sign in to follow this  
beebs

sac_spruce_banner.jpg

impinf1.jpg
And like I promised, here's a look at the road improvements that have been made in the area. You can see the city has planned ahead in some of these neighborhoods by leaving green space for future expansion of the road networks. A little cheaper than having to buy the houses along the road before mowing them down. 2.gif

impinf2.jpg
A few avenues have been put in to help relieve increasing traffic demands on the roads.

impinf3.jpg
Easily one of the busiest stretches of road in the town. Expansion has been delayed by the 7-Eleven and Java Hut that sit right in the path of the proposed avenue expansion. The town is hoping things can wrap up quickly.

And that's all I got today, folks! I may have a mini update sometime in the week, but like always our full update will come on Saturday. Until then, so long! 9.gif

Sign in to follow this  

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.