Bellingham Journal

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Subway development

f3cs

Hello, welcome to another entry from this city journal.

The City council approved the Third line of the Metro

Kff9myI.jpg

with a slight change: The project initially ends the line in the front of the Sambadrome, that was already attended by the Station Aclimação. the new project includes the already revamped station Aclimação, with stubs for new lines in project. Here's a image that shows the change:
NMom2aE.jpg

The green circle indicates the new end of the line 3.

Even with that discussions, some stations are already been created, even if they're in a different stage of development

zd6VrFr.jpg

Construction site of the Estação Iguaçu, from the Avenida Bom-Retiro

m0R2Orq.png

From Avenida Metropolitana

7FGGLbm.jpg

New Station Bandeirantes, right next to the old one that will be deactivated.

Plus:

w9c9vb1.png

Transportation in Bellingham until now.

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

This is the best example of what a "city journal" is lol.  Great looking city, nice work on the schematic map

Share this comment

Thank you for your kind comment! I want to keep it simple that time so no new areas of the region are showed in this entry. But in the next entries I'll keep it up, for example now I repaired that there's no airports in the region, but I'm developing a new a area... Oh my doubts! and I still haven't presented the port!

Share this comment

Yeah it's the simplicity I like.  It's a nice quick story with enough screenshots to tell the story.  The construction and map make it feel more real.

Share this comment

Organic transit system development  I much more like instead of generic lines laid north-south east-west in a grid patern.Maxis line employment often takes a twist with reality sorting out unlogical directions. Road, boulevards unballenced used are a mere side track. Nice downtown and parks. Building subway lots nice diverge of pre maid plopabel bat´s, well done !

Share this comment