• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

City Journal on Haitus; Moving to Hawaii!

goose0183

Sunday I move from the swamps of South Louisiana to the beaches of Maui to live with my brother. I'll be occupied with trivial things like finding a job, finding a job, and finding a job. As soon as I get access to a computer I'll begin my work again; until then I'll be correcting some transportation issues with my city. I want to thank everyone for your comments and for reading, I should be back within a few weeks. Aloha!

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

Hey there I-20!   i had to Re-Read that!  It first read like one of your realistic CJ Entries then it hit that you ARE moving. Congras on your move, pack them BRIGHT YELLOW BERMUDA SHORTS AND SHIRT, Sunglasses, NO SHOES ALLOUD enjoy "Margaritaville"  . I lost a Shaker of Salt somewhere down there last time i vacationed (i still say that , that WOMAN stole it, its her damn fault!) But if you happen to find it, post it in one of your CJ updates when you get back online!

We got the (-20 east construction route clearing from east to west. SAFE JOURNEY

Share this comment

Hey there I-20!   i had to Re-Read that!  It first read like one of your realistic CJ Entries then it hit that you ARE moving. Congras on your move, pack them BRIGHT YELLOW BERMUDA SHORTS AND SHIRT, Sunglasses, NO SHOES ALLOUD enjoy "Margaritaville"  . I lost a Shaker of Salt somewhere down there last time i vacationed (i still say that , that WOMAN stole it, its her damn fault!) But if you happen to find it, post it in one of your CJ updates when you get back online!

We got the (-20 east construction route clearing from east to west. SAFE JOURNEY

lmao I actually thought about that, "I hope they don't misread that as a CJ entry.....nahhhhh". My flight is tomorrow morning, so naturally a very safe boeing 777 from a very safe airline goes down with 227 passengers. Yah, I'm thrilled about THAT. Meanwhile, in the world of things I can control, I'm almost done converting my highway system to RHW, not a feat achieved quickly, especially with a slop mod I just put in. My tiles are ready for development on my west side; i'll post some links to those tiles and you can develop them as you wish while I get settled. You have complete creative control over terrain, nameology, etc......the only continuity is that these tiles are in Jefferson County, of which Fairview (not built yet) is the county seat...that's it! Aloha!

Share this comment