Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Downtown/Central Quadrant: The Fulfillment of Complexity

jrnavid

Comfort?   

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy orderly chaos in the city?

• Yes, I like being in a loud, bustling city
    • No, I can't stand it! There is too much going on
    • I prefer the quiet, rural farm town
    • Its all about the suburb and my own lawn!
    • Orderly chaos?! More like dysfunctional routines

Great Kingdom of

n8xs.jpg

It is now time to get to know the great heart of Texca Hills. The city center, the central business district, the crossroads, downtown, are all adjectives to be thought about when the heart of the city springs up in our minds. Great things occur in these areas such as governmental actions, business deals, office tasks, and the natural falling in love with a great metropolis. Come along and get lost within the Central Quadrant and Downtown in the Hills of Texca.

gqrb.jpg

As a refresher, this older capital map shows where there central quadrant and Downtown is.

e2ym.jpg

Can you hear the traffic? The scent of newspaper, the breeze of buses, the brightness of office towers? The dynamic city center brings to the citizen interactivity, and alertness.

wgex.jpg

Topplesaw Gardens broke through its old boundaries that the Garden City model had provided for it back in the early 20th century, and grew into what is known today as the "vertical forest".

o5dh.jpg

Escape. Escape into the coastline and its pristine waters. But not for too long, the office awaits the worker's diligent completed tasks.

50x7.jpg

A jungle of glass, concrete, and steel? What else would anyone need in order to survive in a living, breathing, organic megalopolis.

wgia.jpg

The sweet Village of Taultepek. Here is where people live and play, where the commuter disembarks into the urban heavens, where the Hills welcome and call out to its sons and daughters.

z99l.jpg

Sometimes, a different perspective must be taken to rediscover the beauty in what one sees on a daily basis and is already in love with.

gjky.jpg

The intellectuals can be slowed down by uncontrollable circumstances at times, but these slower days can help as a reflective and quiet time, amongst the orderly chaos of the city.

0lri.jpg

Layuna encompasses both the urban life, and the coastal living, yearned by many, but only attained by a few.

iew6.jpg

If the ocean breeze and sweet mist of the waves are a factor of necessity in a life, South Coast has always adopted the new member, arriving from an urban complex that can make a person strong and orderly, but worn and tired at times.

flgw.jpg

In a great display of national pride, the Royal Hills National Plaza displays true leadership and great royalty that the Great Kingdom has entailed for centuries.

sxcm.jpg

Some mornings, Taultepek is covered in fine frozen dust from the sky. This only shows the hard work ethic its community has, and the vitality of the traveler, whatever the beautiful circumstance.

9ui8.jpg

Stuck inside a cubicle, high in the sky, the day seems to drag on. But just as it can no longer be tolerable, a white fluff floats down from the clouds, and past the tall windows of the office. Excitement builds, and going home to a warm fire never seemed more appropriate.

gm7u.jpg

Cottonwood Fields are still that, fields. Only now a days, those rolling fields are dressed in sky scraping collectives, that are the trend this season.

qkdq.jpg

Even if the sky is gloomy, the towering walls and repetitive patterns call out to the occupant, to arrive and make those walls useful and to have a meaning. Without the people, a city is just a complex arrangement. With the people, the city is alive, and the heart of a breathing, healthy, and powerful Kingdom.

Get lost in Texca Hills. The royal motto can also become true in your life. Your life in the city, where you can one day "Discover Yourself".

signaturejl.png

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

texcahillsoct1461241048.png

Nice!

I loved the snow. :)

Thank you! I didn't actually add it is, its from one of the weather mods that makes it rain and snow around the city. Its like I have a brand new game

Looks great. What a nice city.

Thank you. I desperately trying to get out to the lower density suburbs already. 

Share this comment