Sign in to follow this  
  • Entry
  • Comments
  • Views

New Found (Finished)

Brockist

Message from Me!

Well, it's been a while since y'all have heard from me? Yeah?

So after Quincy went and got it self all corrupted, I decided I'd take a break from the whole Simcity series for a while...

Now, I'm back! And better than ever, playing SimCity 2013!

The game I know a lot of you despise, hate, and get very frustrated with. (Lets just say I get frustrated with it sometimes too ;) )

New Found

Main Street (The streetcar avenue) and New Found's entrance, also a bit of the old suburban area left over from the start of the city:

Spark_2014-02-16_22-58-59_zpsd37ea089.png

Whidee Avenue (Pronounced: Wide) (Yet again, the streetcar avenue) In Downtown New Found:

Spark_2014-02-16_22-58-46_zpscd4cdea0.png

Another picture of Main Street, in Downtown New Found:

Spark_2014-02-16_22-59-17_zpsd1a0a06c.png

College Blvd & Whidee Avenue (Whidee is the slightly out of shot road) With a nice shot of New Found's brand new College and expanded Streetcar lines over College Blvd:

Spark_2014-02-16_22-58-34_zpsa4d119dd.png

New Found Blvd, in Downtown New Found, all prettied up and surrounded with parks and whatnot:

Spark_2014-02-16_22-57-18_zps0b85095e.png

And finally, in all of it's glory, New Found's Downtown overview:

Spark_2014-02-16_22-59-47_zpsab634971.png

Be sure to leave constructive criticism! I love it :D

Rate, comment, and be sure to click "Follow This Entry"! I'd be so happy if you did! :] Gosh! I can't stop smiling! This is exciting, being back in the groove of things and all that jazz.

Until next time,

- Brockist

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

Looks like a neat city despite SC2013's really clean and solid textures :P I really love the main road part. Reminds me of some of the Latin American cities that have large avenues that cut straight through their financial districts.

Share this comment

Nice city. I like it.

Looks like a neat city despite SC2013's really clean and solid textures :P I really love the main road part. Reminds me of some of the Latin American cities that have large avenues that cut straight through their financial districts.

Thank you :D

Share this comment

good city

Good city, but I really wish SC2013 had a lot more dirtier textures.

omg omg i love that skyline ant just like huston said it looks just like one of them omg u rock dude

Share this comment