Gateland

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

That's pretty crazy, nicely done!

I think you should look for some custom content on the exchange here, you'd find a lot of cool buildings, so it won't look as repetitive :)

Share this comment

ok you need custom content, badly. I see no mods not BATs no anything. Its repetitive and frankly not very interesting. Its also planned quite generically. Break up the grid some. Also dont do 28 updates with 0 or 1 picture each. Consolidate your entries. Also a lot of your entries need pictures. I have really no idea wats going on.

Share this comment

frankly i dont even know what any of that stuff mean that you said haha. I think its a nice city. My other cities are a little more attractive, but i think Chrisville has grown over time.

and i always like doing updates, even if it has no pics, ill do that no matter what, its fun and exciting for me.

I dont get into custom stuff too much, i just like to create my city and continue to work on it as it grows, its really cool, you just got to find yourself within the city! within the magic of the game! lol

Share this comment