• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Woodville

Sign in to follow this  
The Pennsylvania Turnpike

Welcome to woodville. POP 500. We are located just off Regional route 9 and 69. We Have a wonderful downtown full of history and mystery.

We preserve our streets in fine red stone and preserve the beauty of nature.

We have a hotel if you plan to spend the night. The Clocktower Hotel Provides all you need for a day of rest.

If you love historic towns or just need to get away from the city just hop on the train or in a car and visit our small village. We are minutes away from all regional cities.

45 minutes from St. Jons

10 minutes from Northampton

18 minutes from Routour

We have cell service in woodville.

woodvilleoct23001349059.png

Like a place to stay? the Clocktower hotel has the awnser!

woodvilleoct12001349059.png

Need some crops?

woodvilleoct21001349059.png

Need a train to the big city?

woodvillenov90013490598.png

We have a fine High school and park

woodvilleoct17001349059.png

woodvilleoct90013490596.png

This is the Town Hall.

woodvillenov29001349059.png

And at last we have a birds eye view of the town! we hope you will come back soon.

SAM: at long last My favorite place to relax. Woodville. is gone. When i was a young lad i saw a sign that said. WELOME TO WOODVILLE POP 55. Where did the time go?

STEVE: Come on dad, lets get a room at the clocktower Hotel. Maybe you can relax and get some Tea.

SAM: Back in my day that clocktower Hotel was a General store Not a hotel! You'd ask someone if you could sleep in their house for the night. You had no fears of robbery or murder. Now people are afraid of people who are two doors away from them.

STEVE: we need to get you some rest.

Sign in to follow this  

2 Comments

Recommended Comments