Ocean Land

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Replies to your comments

Jacob_G2013

Replies to your comments.Thank you to all the people who commented. Sorry it took to long to

reply back.I love to hear from you. :D

Downtown Part 2

Kruness- “looks good,

Tip: press Num Lock to close the mayor mode window (you gotta click on camera and Num Lock at the same time or it doens't work)” Thank you for your tip. Really helpful no joke.

Ehs-“wow this is amazing! i may use your pics as a role model for my cities”

-Thank you for your great comment

Crusader1789-“What is that tower to the right of the stock exchange in the first picture? Can I get it from the STEX?” It's called the LG building just search it.

Ocean View

NMUSpidey-“Things I would think about: turning off the UDI thingies, minimizing the menu, and extra terraforming so that you don't end up with little cliffs and cutout walls where they aren't necessary (or adding your own retaining walls for some extra realistic spice!).That said, I do like the mix of BATs, and the school and stadiums”. The pictures are old when I took them at the time I didn’t know how minimize the menu. Thank your for tips and comments

IL-“looks nice”

Thank your for your comments and supporting the CJ.

What is a city without Shopping Cj

Chimeran-“i want that mall”

The mall is called the “RiverRock Shopping Mall” its made by

JaWood.

Crusader1789- “That's one sexy mall!!!”. Thank you for your comment.

16minuteman-“omg u built the century mall omg no way”

Yes I did built it.

Markus J-“Very nice, looks like you just made it fit. I use that mall myself.”

Thank you for your comment and I love your work.

Upscale island Cj

IL-“That's a great city, looks like Hollywood or Beverly hills”

That comment made my day thank you.

Dubaidude303-“Nice looking town!”

Thank you for your comments and support.

MayorHerzog-“I like the public pool”

You can find the pools on Simtropolis . Thank you for your comment.

The Inland Port Cj

16minuteman- “ very good work consider adding a highway?”

Yes I have thought about it. Thank you for your comment

Dubaidude303-“Nice! Nice truck stop as well” Thank your for your comments .

Higher Learning in Ocean Land

Hazani Pratama- “Nice stadium!”

I love it to. Thank you for your comment

Schulmanator-“Go Sim State!!”

Thank you for comments and support. I also enjoy your work

grstudios-“Wow! Awesome university you got there! (I am talking of course about the second one)

Where did you get that?! Those buildings, the athletics grounds... All of them seem perfect. Are they lotted by you, or from external source?

Loved it - keep it up, and have a good day!

Guy”. The University buildings came from sc4devotion.com BSC Lot Exchange . The athletics grounds came from simtropolis. Thank you for comments and supporting my cj. Your comments helps give me the boost I need it to work on the cj and it made my day .I also love your work.

To all the people who comment on my cj you are awesome. Your comments help me feel more better about my City. Also if I forget your name I so sorry and thank you. Thank you to all my fans of my cjs

One more thing a new cj about the.University of Clay Hurst comming soon if you have any question about the University of Clay Hurst please comment below.

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.